DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

I am back the Dominater

I hope you got on Seattle I posted it Monday late afternoon. I have been on fire, sorry it took me weeks to get back in I have been home since Nov . and I have been crushing the college game and have done about 57 percent in pros, way over 80 percent in college all year long. I found the Pros difficult this year.I hope to hear from all my friends Pink you still out there, I believe we smoked the peace pipe if not. Ihope I stay hot.

Clockwork
    Clockwork's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is way over 80%? 90%?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is that the same thing as a "dominator"?

DOMINATER

several years ago I was the dominator, and since I came back the powers to be changed it to dominater.it doesn't matter how I spell proper english is alot of work,way over 80 percent means off the charts.

DOMINATER

these new additions with the finger whats that all about, last time someone threw the finger at me for real was driving down the Almalfi coast I stopped my car blocked the road and laid the punk out. true story my wife was my witness.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Welcome back Dom

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I remember Dom.

This is a genuine piece of work. Watch him butcher the english language like no other.

He's kind of a dummy too.

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    these new additions with the finger whats that all about, last time someone threw the finger at me for real was driving down the Almalfi coast I stopped my car blocked the road and laid the punk out. true story my wife was my witness.

no need to get crazy Dom... no-ones throwing you the finger.

its a contest called 'beat the prick'

DOMINATER

martin i thought we made up

DOMINATER

paco you haven't changed your still a gentleman along with tree and many others that welcomed me back,i noticed when iam around people make me the issue its not about me its about giving out some critical info on a game and moreso passing on winners which i am very good at but when people get ignorant why should i make them any money. I put a 100,000 dollar pool in my yard with winnings from the last two years how much did you big mouths win . whose the smart guy!