powerhouse
    powerhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Officials make me Puke....Please Read!!

I watched 3 games yesterday. In the New Orleans / Tennessee game, they reviewed at least 3 calls and got them all wrong. The worst, The pass for a TD to TE Grahm was clearly an inbound catch! I used to like Aikman as a player and analyst, but he has clearly become garbage. He pulled against New Orleans worse than the officials, in part I guess because he was never even close to being as good as Brees is. Next came Green Bay / Oakland. I should have expected it, but the officiating is favoring Green Bay like they are the Queens Panties!!
    The review of the fumble that became a forward pass was clear indication that the officials in the booth clearly favored AAron Rogers since he seems to be the NFL's new poster boy. I only saw the replay, but the call on London Fletcher against Tom Brady in the Washington / New England game was another officiating favoritism being directed towards Brady since he is a past poster child!! At this point I was vomiting uncontrollably due to my hi-speed loss of respect for NFL officiating and Aikman. As a Nightcap, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Eli Manning shove it all the way with a RED HOT POKER up Jerry 'spoiled rich kid' Jones and the Cowboys Butts!! Since when does this arrogant idiot deserve so much camera time in his snotty suite with the face hiding kid who can't bear to watch his beloved boys have to take a bite of the 'PooP' sandwich deliverd room service style by ELI!
    Ok, I have had my chance to vent and think I need a break. I think I'll have some egg nog and maybe go catch a horse race to get away from this Bull. Just hope things are better next week in the cheating department. For those interested and think this is a betting mans anger, I went 2 wins and 2 losses yesterday and of these games was only on the Titans, who lost despite all the help from the NFL officials. Have a Great Day!

House

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

sour grapes