Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

BUFFALO at SAN DIEGO -7 LOOKING 4 INPUT

Strongly considering taking San Diego -7 at home against Buffalo. Would appreciate others input on this game.

somachino1
    somachino1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude, youre clogging up the board with all these posts.

Start a Looking for Input season thread if you really think anyone cares to see an individual thread for every game.

Its selfish. Makes it hard for people to find useful threads.

Urbanwildlife

Since when did you become the forum police? I am sorry that it bothers you, but I am not going to stop seeking information on games I am interested in, as this is what allows me to make a rational decision on the games I will be wagering on, especially so, when I wager dimes at a time.

somachino1
    somachino1's Avatar Become A Pro!

You wanted quality input and i gave it to you.

I repeat, multiple threads on the same subject just with different teams is nonsense. It doesnt matter if you wager dimes or nickles. People shouldnt have to sift through your multiple posts of yours all over the board because all youre asking is for people to feed you information.

The least you could do is do some research, make a play and ask people to support or oppose your reasoning.

Instead youre too lazy to do that, that contributes nothing to thr board and for thr third time, its harder for people to find information/plays that do.

Clearly im not youre dad but you should take my input into consideration. It makes it even worse for us smartphone users that have less posts per page and thus more pages to have to sift through.

Urbanwildlife

For one, I have asked for input on the following games, Pittsburgh/Cleveland, Minnesota/Denver, and this one. I do not think that is spamming every game. I also have contributed quite a bit of information as well. Good luck to you, and continue doing your thing, as I am going to continue doing mine. Sorry my postings are an inconvenience to you.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I would feel more comfortable with -6. Hopefully spread lowers but -7 should be fine also.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I was expecting the Chargers to win for 6 straight weeks. Looks like the Chargers are finally back. The Jaguars have a pretty good defense and they had no problem with them.

Bills are awful on the road. Should cover, this is a must win for both teams.

Delirium tremens
    Update your status
    Delirium tremens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1285

I wouldn't trust either team, but am leaning hard on the over 47.5!!

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I was expecting the Chargers to win for 6 straight weeks. Looks like the Chargers are finally back. The Jaguars have a pretty good defense and they had no problem with them.

Bills are awful on the road. Should cover, this is a must win for both teams.

The Jags are missing atleast their top 3 corners. One starter for the other night was just signed that week. Buffalo is a mess defensively too though! They've given up 33.5 ppg in their last 4 road games. I say SD 38-24....Over might be easier than the side since SD is pretty soft defensively too.

Antwon1825
    Antwon1825's Avatar Become A Pro!

nooo

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    For one, I have asked for input on the following games, Pittsburgh/Cleveland, Minnesota/Denver, and this one. I do not think that is spamming every game. I also have contributed quite a bit of information as well. Good luck to you, and continue doing your thing, as I am going to continue doing mine. Sorry my postings are an inconvenience to you.
    How'd pitt work out for ya?

Urbanwildlife

I see you have the mind of a child at best with that mentality. I am a believer in karma boy, and it will find you. How low can a person get, laughing at someone who just lost several thousands of dollars.

Sacamano
    Sacamano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Chargers -7

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    I see you have the mind of a child at best with that mentality. I am a believer in karma boy, and it will find you. How low can a person get, laughing at someone who just lost several thousands of dollars.

you Shouldnt have talked shit to me last week Urban. karma is the reason you lost.
    Now you see how it feels when someone else taunts you. Learn from it and move on.

Urbanwildlife

I did not talk shit to you, I only told you to quit whining about the game you lost being a fix, and to move on. I never ever would tease or laugh at anyone who loses there money, as money is to hard to come by, so your comment above is way off base. I accepted my defeat and have moved on to the my next wager without whining, blaming the referees ... in hopes that it will be successful.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 12-09-11 at 01:18 PM.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by somachino1 View Post
    Dude, youre clogging up the board with all these posts.

Start a Looking for Input season thread if you really think anyone cares to see an individual thread for every game.

Its selfish. Makes it hard for people to find useful threads.
    If he is making multiple threads about the same game, then yes; its annoying and a waste of forum space. I noticed on the Thursday night game there was more than one.

He does not however, create a thread for every individual game.

Urbanwildlife

This is a 3 team parlay but I still have one spot to fill, thinking New Orleans but we will see.

Wager Type :
    Parlay (3 team)
    Wager Status : Open Risk / To Win Amount : 3,012.20 / 7,831.72(USD)
    Accepted : 12/9/2011 11:07AM - PST

#1) Wager Type : Spread
    Outcome : Pending
    Sport / Period : NFL Football / Game
    Selection : New England Patriots
    Time : 12/11/2011 10:00:00AM - (PST)
    Line : -8 -110

#2) Wager Type : Spread
    Outcome : Pending
    Sport / Period : NFL Football / Game
    Selection : San Diego Chargers
    Time : 12/11/2011 1:15:00PM - (PST)
    Line : -7 -110
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 12-09-11 at 01:19 PM.

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

chargers will roll the bills this week..buffalo has thrown in the towel since jackson got hurt...and now that its december..sd will finally come to play....34-13 sd

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Its not my bankroll but if you took a big hit last night then I wouldn't be trying to make it all back in 1 day with a 3 teamer. I would make 3 separate 2 teamers so 1 miss won't beat you. I like SD Over 47.5 because Fitzpatrick, Stevie J., and Spiller will make some plays too. Giants/Cowboys always goes over too....the GMen are 8-4 Over this year. GL!!

Urbanwildlife

I appreciate your post Mr. Handicapable, but I also have single bets as well. I generally bet quite a large sum, not so much on the NFL games, but on college football. I have taken a pretty good beating this week, having lost the game last night, and a couple of basketball games, but for me gambling runs in streaks, as I am really hot, or I am turning myself into a ice cube. Good luck to you on your bets.