MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tom Coughlin will guide his team to another Loss over the Dallas Cowboys

Make or break game for each team in conference."Season" on the line results in patient offenses with both teams so familiar with each other.Romo completed 28 of 42 passes for 299 yards and a touchdown during Sunday's 19-13 overtime loss at Arizona.Romo is averaging 299.6 passing yards on the road, where he's thrown 10 TDs and been picked off just three times in six games.The running game for the Giants? It's bad. It's all bad guys.There is definitely something wrong when Ahmad Bradshaw has less rushing yards than Michael Vick.The G-men are out of alignment when Brandon Jacobs has less rushing yards than the rookie QB,Cam Newton.BJ has shown some strides during the year, last week in particular. But the rushing game for the G-Men is virtually non-existent.New York is ranked 32nd in rushing.Dallas is ranked 14th in rushing.
    “The Giants are a team who just lost four straight games.Two of those losses were quite possibly their best performances of the season against the two best teams in the NFL right now.” I assume this includes the loss to the 49ers,a game I would describe as the Giants doing everything in their power to lose a winnable game rather than one of their best performances of the season..“The Cowboys have been inconsistent up until Week 8. After that, they got into a rhythm and won 4 consecutive games. Last week,they lost their rhythm…”: Cowboys last 3 games have been total coin flips, with them winning or losing based on last-second field goal attempts; they have not been in any “rhythm”,unless we consider barely beating Miami and Washington a rhythm.The New York Giants will come into this game with a lot of confidence after almost beating the Green Bay Packers last week and I think Tom Coughlin will guide his team to another Loss over the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday Night.Tom Coughlin has won 5 of his last eight games in Dallas,including two in a row and quite frankly, I think that Dallas will be playing this game under great pressure after last week's field goal debacle in Arizona. I'm taking the Dallas -3 At Home
    My record after the 13 weeks ~18-10-1~... last 16 > Won with Saints-8 against Detroit Loss taking Pat's-20 against the Colts Loss taking the under 51 Saints&Giants game,Won with Tennessee-3 against Tampa bay, Won taking the Ravens-3 Thanksgiving day, Won Pats-15 against KC .Lost Giants-3 Against Niners .Won Seakwaks +3 against St.Louis Lost+3 Giants Against Niners .Won Houston by 10 1/2 against Browns Lost Monday Night Game Taking Eagles-7 Against the Bears. Lost the Pittsburgh vs New England bet over 501/2. WinMy Teaser with Dallas & Denver with a 6 1/2 point teaser. Lost Ravens -7 1/2 against Jaquars. Win with Lions-7 at home Against bears.. Loss taking Minnesota Vikings+3 against the Chicago Bears.. Winwith New York Jets over the Miami Dolphins on Monday night -7 Loss.taking the Miami +2 1/2 over Browns. All my picks for 13 weeks of NFL are on threads with SBR NFL BETTING, If you care to view anytime??

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Like it Harry

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thanks jihadvillager

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

NYG +3 - +3.5 is the play IMO. Bradshaw is back after a few weeks off. This is the only reason the running game wasn't there.

Don't buy into the Dallas hype. They've beat MIA, WAS x 2 , BUF, SEA, STL, SF. The only decent team out of the bunch is SF. Looking at NYG they haven't beat the greatest teams either but I think their offense is stronger.

It's a big divisional game so it's going to be a close one so I have to take the points on this one. It's been a few games since we've seen the true Romo and that will most likely happen Sunday night against the Giants.

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

And Garrett will ice his own kicker and lose in ot

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I don't see Giants losing by 1-3 points. I think either Giants win straight up or Cowboys win by 7+. I see the value with Giants ML...

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thanks for your replies and info~ rain_e & manicart & p19101~ and very good luck on your picks & bets

puckhead31
    Hockey baby
    puckhead31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

Cowgirls (eagles fan here) wins this game and covers. Giants always fall apart this time of year. Girls win this and division.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I was playing the game I would go with the Giants, as the Dallas coaching staff from Garrett to Ryan are a joke.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the title, except, you misspelled "win".

MR.HARRYtheHAT

End Game For Tom Coughlin

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    I like the title, except, you misspelled "win".
    quote=GamblerSpirit;12712227]I like the title, except, you misspelled "win".[/quote]>>>>LOL It's The End-Game For Tom Coughlin and Jack Bicknell, Jr. is in his third season as the Giants’ assistant offensive line coach with Pat Flaherty in leading the continued unimproved awful offensive line GOOD-BYE//LOL/LOL

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Did You Say Stronger Offense?????

Quote Originally Posted by rain_e View Post
    NYG +3 - +3.5 is the play IMO. Bradshaw is back after a few weeks off. This is the only reason the running game wasn't there.

Don't buy into the Dallas hype. They've beat MIA, WAS x 2 , BUF, SEA, STL, SF. The only decent team out of the bunch is SF. Looking at NYG they haven't beat the greatest teams either but I think their offense is stronger.

It's a big divisional game so it's going to be a close one so I have to take the points on this one. It's been a few games since we've seen the true Romo and that will most likely happen Sunday night against the Giants.
    Did You Say Stronger Offense?????//lol/lol The running game for the Giants? It's bad. It's all bad.There is definitely something wrong when Ahmad Bradshaw has less rushing yards than Michael Vick.The G-men are out of alignment when Brandon Jacobs has less rushing yards than the rookie QB,Cam Newton.BJ has shown some strides during the year, last week in particular. But the rushing game for the G-Men is virtually non-existent.New York is ranked 32nd in rushing.Dallas is ranked 14th in rushing

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

battle of two bad coaches...jason garrett and tom coughlin. who will bring home the crown? but IMO, coughlin > garrett by a long shot!!

jihadvillager

Public on giants line to 4.5 now- looking good harry

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Forget Garrett, Romo is going to take this one on his back and get the win. Cowboy's Stadium is going to be thumping for this one and I'll be there. Thanks dad!!! Lol

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

The absolute key to this game is the return of fullback Tony Fiametta. With him in the lineup the Boys average a whopping 2.6 more per carry than when he sits.

Dimarco Murray is going to run for about a mile tomorrow against that rush D of the Giants. Austin and Dez are going to have lots of room to roam if the running game gets going. And it will with Fiametta.

I like the play.

NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Lets Follow The Money???

Quote Originally Posted by jihadvillager View Post
    Public on giants line to 4.5 now- looking good harry
    Yes The True Money Line On Giants Went From +$155.00 to +$200.00 jihadvillager!!!!! That Tells Me Something?? 2-1 Lets Follow The Money jihadvillager!!!!!!

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Lets Follow The Money billysink!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    The absolute key to this game is the return of fullback Tony Fiametta. With him in the lineup the Boys average a whopping 2.6 more per carry than when he sits.

Dimarco Murray is going to run for about a mile tomorrow against that rush D of the Giants. Austin and Dez are going to have lots of room to roam if the running game gets going. And it will with Fiametta.

I like the play.
    Yes The True Money Line On Giants Went From +$155.00 to +$200.00 billysink!!!!That Tells Me Something??? 2-1 Lets Follow The Money billysink ??

jihadvillager

How do you feel about laying 4.5 Harry?

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

doing some rollover on this

Erzgeb +0.5 and Giants money line, 150/670

will work the cowboys in later

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Hope the Girls win, they are frustrated me tons of time.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Classic case of RLM here. Take the Boys!

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually like the giants to win this game. I love the giants +4.5 and giants ml +200

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

NY Giants to win outright is the PLAY OF THE YEAR right here.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Giants

morri1962
    morri1962's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3236

Check the records for Dallas when they play their 13th game over the years .....You will now be betting Giants today

GL

Clockwork
    Clockwork's Avatar Become A Pro!

interesting

p19101
    Giants!

Injuries aside most things point towards a Giants victory. It's gonna come down to if all the injuries are too much for the Giants or not.

I'm counting on December Romo to show and save my day

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    NY Giants to win outright is the PLAY OF THE YEAR right here.
    Yeah was big on the ML against NE earlier this year. I was on the ML vs packers and that was close. This feels like another great ML bet.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by morri1962 View Post
    Check the records for Dallas when they play their 13th game over the years .....You will now be betting Giants today

GL
    That has absolutely nothing to do with tomorrow's game.

morri1962
    morri1962's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3236

Dallas 2-7-1 against the number in game 13 last 10 years now to go back another 10 yrs

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take this to the bank, NYG win SU and I hate the Giants.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

If Cowboys up with slim lead late Garrett starts peeing himself and doesn't let Romo throw the ball more then 2 yards downfield, that s for certain. One of reasons I like giants in field goal game, Dallas won't put Gmen away, they can't, Garrett won't let them!