Keep fading baby Jesus

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

I put $100 ml on the broncos loooooooool! Tebow 4 mvp!! Looooooool

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Mike Mayock is my worst nightmare. Worst color man in the business. Can you call a worse game? He was wrong all night, then is telling the Jets to call timeout when they have none.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Mayock might have been on the juice. He was pretty bad tonight.

Tebow buried the board tonight.

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Yes Tebow is my worst nightmare if I was to awake in the middle of the night and see that Jesus freak closet pedarist queer standing over me with a bible in one hand and a bottle of KY in the other I might develop night terrors

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

"Im justhhh here to praithh the Lord and thake advanthage of you praith jeethus

Mac4Lyfe

He's winning me money and come to bedroom at any time...

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only nightmare about the guy is that we are going to be continually exposed to these threads. I don't think any serious handicapper gives a half a fuk about him. I know I don't. He is easy to cap and so are his games. He is a halfback playing at the QB spot. His defense keeps him in the game against bad football teams and he gets enough points to beat bad teams.

The kid is a good story but I will leave that to the fans, guys at the coffee shop and the kids on here who finally have something other than their Ken doll to fantasize about.

The real story behind the Bronco's resurgence has been the play of their defense. Miller, Dumervil, Dawkins and Bailey are playing as well as any defense in the league right now.

But that is all taking a back seat to a guy who can't play a lick at the position he is in. And threads started by dudes who finally have someone they can identify with. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I just don't give a fuk.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

To sum it up..... Tebow looked pedestrian all game.... But, when it became WINNING time he found a way to win just like he has his entire life. He has the intangibles that can't be taught. I think I would give it time and let him develop into a NFL QB because he has the most important thing already. INTANGIBLES.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

isnt it obvious tebows the devil...........just like the bible said the devil will disguise himself as the lord and savior

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    To sum it up..... Tebow looked pedestrian all game.... But, when it became WINNING time he found a way to win just like he has his entire life. He has the intangibles that can't be taught. I think I would give it time and let him develop into a NFL QB because he has the most important thing already. INTANGIBLES.
    Tebow is pedestrian. He will always be pedestrian as a QB. A pretty good running pedestrian mind you but all the same.

He has no shot to win against the Detroits, Dallas, or anyone that has an athletic D-line and is capable of scoring 21 points.

His throwing motion is very poor and accuracy will always be a problem for him. He simply will never master a drop back and will have to create everything he can with a legs first approach and from the shotgun or a moving pocket. He will never be an under center success.

You know damn well Elway is sick to his guts having to watch that gimmick offense. He likes to win sure but at the end of the day he and Fox know damn well this kind of shit will not game plan over a season nor against the likes of teams I mentioned earlier.

Will someone please start a fukking thread about the Denver defense.

That is the story in Denver right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Keep fading baby Jesus
    Tebow's made a believer out of me and I ain't been inside of a Catholic church in over 35-years... had him on the ML as well as +6.

Everyone thought the Jets were due... never bet a team because you think they're *due*... especially when they're led by a hotdog eating on the bench, cannot read a blitz, posing in front of the mirror, pick-6 throwing quarterback who was only a collegiate starter for one season.
    Last edited by Night-Tripper; 11-18-11 at 12:08 AM. Reason: grammatical correction

Creative303
    Creative303's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also put 100$ on the Denver ML tonight lol.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Tebow's made a believer out of me and I ain't been inside of a Catholic church in over 35-years... had him on the ML as well as +6.

Everyone thought the Jets were due... never bet a team because you think they're *due*... especially when their led by a hotdog eating on the bench, cannot read a blitz, posing in front of the mirror, pick-6 throwing quarterback who was only a collegiate starter for one season.
    Now that is an honest assessment of talent right there. Sanchez is not a good QB at all and will be holding a clipboard in the very near future.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post

Everyone thought the Jets were due... never bet a team because you think they're *due*... especially when their led by a hotdog eating on the bench, cannot read a blitz, posing in front of the mirror, pick-6 throwing quarterback who was only a collegiate starter for one season.

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    . The real story behind the Bronco's resurgence has been the play of their defense. Miller, Dumervil, Dawkins and Bailey are playing as well as any defense in the league right now. But that is all taking a back seat to a guy who can't play a lick at the position he is in. And threads started by dudes who finally have someone they can identify with. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I just don't give a fuk.
    You do understand that orton had 9 turnovers while he was playing which i know for sure helped change field position as well as lead to scores. The flip side is tebow having 2 turnovers and denver playing ball control and winning field position battles. That all helps his defense play to their potential. I believe their defense has been fairly underrated up until now but is starting to get help from special teams and offense now to reach full potential.

Who says Tebow cant play his position? Who defines what the quarterback position is?

Just some things to think about... btw im a niner fan so no homerism or anything here but just trying to show some counterpoints

Mac4Lyfe

^^^Good points. Not to mention that the turnovers Orton had would put the defense in horribly bad spots. The opposing team got the ball on a short field and the defense couldn't defend it all day long. Then Orton would throw up pick 6's that the defense never had a chance to defend.

Now with Tebow, the team can run clock and give the defense a blow on the bench. Look at the front 4. Those guys are fresh most of the game because the offense is on the field more and the clock keeps running.

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^Good points. Not to mention that the turnovers Orton had would put the defense in horribly bad spots. The opposing team got the ball on a short field and the defense couldn't defend it all day long. Then Orton would throw up pick 6's that the defense never had a chance to defend. Now with Tebow, the team can run clock and give the defense a blow on the bench. Look at the front 4. Those guys are fresh most of the game because the offense is on the field more and the clock keeps running.
    Only reason i brought it up was because in ways that is how the niners are doing it this year and its working well for them. Its old school football. Run the clock, win the field position battle, and dont turn it over. When you build around that and acquire talent that can play that style it works.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Now that is an honest assessment of talent right there. Sanchez is not a good QB at all and will be holding a clipboard in the very near future.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by kp126 View Post
    You do understand that orton had 9 turnovers while he was playing which i know for sure helped change field position as well as lead to scores. The flip side is tebow having 2 turnovers and denver playing ball control and winning field position battles. That all helps his defense play to their potential. I believe their defense has been fairly underrated up until now but is starting to get help from special teams and offense now to reach full potential.

Who says Tebow cant play his position? Who defines what the quarterback position is?

Just some things to think about... btw im a niner fan so no homerism or anything here but just trying to show some counterpoints
    Dude reminds me of a more athletic/charismatic version of Joe Kapp...

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

its true tebow has the worst throwing motion ever but the dude is a football player no doubt about it

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have no idea how the broncos keep winning games but they are doing it
    people have caught up with vick, they will catch up to tebow soon enough
    but i tihk the key difference mite be that he can run through tackles and protect the ball
    while if u touch vick he will get injured.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

girls from abercrombie would love to suck tebows dick

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

The real question is, why is he playing bad before it is winning time.
    Why is he throwing crap passes, instead of running more?
    Would it be too much over a full game?

montoronto
    Update your status
    montoronto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5582

Mac4Lyfe

Tebow buries the board again...

Oh ye of little faith, now have little chips.

deadstare
    deadstare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

All he does is win!!!

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

amazing...tebow even makes the broncs defense better.. it works, whatever he is doing..

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by deadstare View Post
    All he does is win!!!

rkowna
    rkowna's Avatar Become A Pro!

Norv Turner and AJ Smith are my worst nightmare. Tebow seems like a decent kid, and can't hate someone who gives it all every week. This can't last, at some point a team like the Bears will figure out how to beat a high school offense, but I can't hate soemone who tries hard. Smith? Turner? Easy to hate. Graph the wins since Schottenheimer was run out of town. Turner and Smith are the dregs of the NFL. A GM who is trying to desparately prove he is a genius and a coach who is deparately trying not to lose. There is no reason to wait until the end of the year. Both go, now. No excuses.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Oh ye of little faith, now have little chips.
    This made me laugh so hard it hurt.

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Holly sht. Just checked the score...Chargers got TEBOW ed. Damn...tell you...that boy can play. Just give in the goddamn rock

arsenalxiv
    arsenalxiv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone here that is shocked by this win obviously does not know Tim Tebow or what he did in Florida. He is a stud and fading him week in and week out is asking for it. Still confused as to why people hate him so much. This guy will just get better and better.

Mac4Lyfe

I've learned a long time ago not to fade Tebow or Newton. You might pull one out the ass every once in a while but you will get burnt in the long run.

12 Last