lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Well have to figure my two unders are going down but I hit the Longest TD prop. Now I'm rooting for a blow out, go GB, that's where my largest bet was and it would be great if I could alos get the first sack bet, can you believe there are no sacks half way through the 3rd qtr? Hopefully take the TO prop and if I get lucky the SP/D TD would be icing on the cake.

Come on baby want a positive night in football.

Oh yeah, plus I'll get my over hedge to cover some of the under losses

lovetobet

Well that Turn over should secure the turnover prop. Even missing the unders this could still end up being a pretty profitable night.

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    Nothing official tonight but throwing some of yesterday's winnings against some props and small plays.

I played for varying amounts, much less than my normal unit plays but enough to still buy some nice presents:

GB -11.5 & Under 41.5 +273 - LOSER
    Chicago TO's committed -1/2 -110 - WINNER
    GB Sacks QB before Chi. sacks QB -145 - PUSH "WOW NO SACKS IN THE GAME"
    GB -13 - WINNER
    Under 41 -102 - LOSER
    Longest TD over 43.5 -105 - WINNER
    TD Scored by Def/ST +145 - LOSER
    GB First Half -7.5 -115 - WINNER
    Well I didn't post units but GB -13 was my biggest play and a couple of the losers were smaller so a positive night and won my basketball play. I'll take a winning night in Football just screwing around any day of the week, got to act like a degenerate gambler and still win money
    Obviously none of these plays will be added to my record.

lovetobet

Lots of bets still out there but seem to have the advantage or even chance in most of them.

2nd Half:

Over 20 -107 - WINNER

Laid this to hedge part of my Under 41 and the under tied into my +273 odd bet. Plus now I can middle it and hopefully win all directions

I won my hoops bet and pulled the 1st half bet and looking good in a few of these, now lets get some more.
    Forgot to post this, even a better night than I was thinking. Glad I hedged those unders, Hell Yeah, actually won a little money, loving it.

lovetobet

No official plays tonight but I like a couple of these so laid some smaller wagers on them.

NO's -7 -107
    NO's 1/2 half -4.5 -103
    Drew Brees Over 2.5 TD Passed -115

I like a lot of other props but by the time I had a chance to look at them (or maybe they opened this way, not sure) the juice was through the roof to the point I'd have to fade them. So only have money on these.

lovetobet

No official plays tonight but I like a couple of these so laid some smaller wagers on them.

NO's -7 -107
    NO's 1/2 half -4.5 -103 WINNER
    Drew Brees Over 2.5 TD Passed -115 - WINNER

I like a lot of other props but by the time I had a chance to look at them (or maybe they opened this way, not sure) the juice was through the roof to the point I'd have to fade them. So only have money on these.
    The way I'm clipping these screw around bets lately I should probably assess a unit size to them and start making them official plays. Now lets cash these other 2
    Last edited by lovetobet; 12-26-11 at 09:35 PM.

lovetobet

NO's -7 -107 WINNER
    NO's 1/2 half -4.5 -103 WINNER
    Drew Brees Over 2.5 TD Passed -115 WINNER

Damn, solid night, got all 3. Nice.

lovetobet

I'm going to go ahead and let this thread die. Too hard to keep up all the threads I have going, just don't have the time anymore. I will just post individual plays when I have time, it's just so much easier and efficient to keep track on my own spreadsheets.

See everyone around the threads and poker room.

First 12