Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

CINCINNATI at PITTSBURGH

I really like Pittsburgh -7 as they simply have the better talent, and all there major players who have been sidelined with injuries will be back for this game.

Anyone care to add any quality input on this game?

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

I think Cincinnati will win outright or cover +7.

Steelers didnt look too good last week vs KC. KC did cover at +10, but with 6 points to spare, and we all know that the Bengals are 2x the team KC is. Cincinnati will be taking this game very seriously as they need every win to secure a wild card. Cincinnati is also a good road team and on they average they score more ppg than the Steelers. If Pittsburgh performs anywhere near to how they did last week, they will lose this game.

Urbanwildlife

Thanks Steve for your input.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Not sure which Steelers offense will show up so I wouldn't bet the spread, parlay the Steelers ML with Ravens/49ers/Saints/Packers/Patriots ML. I got a large bet on a 4 team ML parlay with Ravens/Packers/49ers/Pats, no way the Ravens lose to the Clowns and Packers offense will be to much for the G-Men, you saw what the Saints did to them. 49ers and Pats are pretty much locks so I parlayed them with everything.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

pitt seems like a great teaser play here gonna be looking to match whatever I take saturday on a teaser with Pitt. I think they roll but I like them better at a pick.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    Not sure which Steelers offense will show up so I wouldn't bet the spread, parlay the Steelers ML with Ravens/49ers/Saints/Packers/Patriots ML. I got a large bet on a 4 team ML parlay with Ravens/Packers/49ers/Pats, no way the Ravens lose to the Clowns and Packers offense will be to much for the G-Men, you saw what the Saints did to them. 49ers and Pats are pretty much locks so I parlayed them with everything.

I said the same thing when I put ten dimes on Baltimore to cover Jacksonville, and we all know what happened.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    I said the same thing when I put ten dimes on Baltimore to cover Jacksonville, and we all know what happened.
    Yeah, it's a risk they crap the bed against a bed team again for a 4th time, but the Browns just don't have the defense or offense to beat the Ravens, and I think the Ravens will play hard since this is a divisional game. Ravens would have to fukk up huge to lose this game.

Urbanwildlife

If I am going to play a money line game it would be on New Orleans -425. I will however look at the Baltimore game as it is had quite a bit better line than the New Orleans game, and most certainly better than the San Francisco game.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 12-03-11 at 12:19 AM.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Big divisional game in the standings, 7 points is a lot, surprised people are jumping on CINCI, not saying there gonna win but think it will defintely be close.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Copied and pasted from my injury thread as I think this information is important to this one.

I am concerned with the health of the Cincinnati defence. I had pegged them as a live dog worth watching on the odds board.

It is becoming more apparent that the hamstring injury suffered in practice Thursday by left cornerback Nate Clements is a major concern and he did not practice at all yesterday. He is now a gametime decision for tomorrow. The Bengals already lost shutdown right cornerback Leon Hall last week.

I do not want to go against burners Mike Wallace and Antonio Brown with backup corners even if it is Pacman Jones. He is one tweek away of the hamstring himself from sitting and has not played much at all over the last few years. Safety Cris Crocker has a badly strained bicep but is expected to play Sunday. Cinci's pass defense has regressed over the last four weeks, was not exposed in the matchup against Cleveland last week; this is a different story against the burners and arm of Ben.

LG is also a concern as neither Domata Peko (foot) or Pat Sims is healthy. Peko made it through a full practice Friday but his backup Sims did not practice. Peko has had foot trouble for a few weeks, did not practice a few days last week but did play Sunday. Sims hurt his ankle last week and was carted of the field. DE rotation player Carlos Dunlap will not play Sunday.

Suffice it to say my interest in the Bengal side has been tempered. The Bengal defense which has been the unquestionable strength of that team so far is now showing signs of wearing down. Conversely the Steelers are starting to get healthy with the expected return of Lamarr Woodley and Larry Foote to that beastly linebacker corps.
    Points Awarded:

bb_skoots gave billysink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Urbanwildlife

Excellent post billysink! Thanks for the contribution on my thread, as it is appreciated!

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Excellent post billysink! Thanks for the contribution on my thread, as it is appreciated!
    Thanks brother and good luck with your plays

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marvin Lewis 4-4 at Heinz Field. Steelers haven't scored a touchdown on offense the last 2 meetings at home vs Cincy. Some food for thought.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

love pitt -6.5

Pelt
    Pelt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    Marvin Lewis 4-4 at Heinz Field. Steelers haven't scored a touchdown on offense the last 2 meetings at home vs Cincy. Some food for thought.
    And they still took 1 out of 2 and covered in the game they won.

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

this is a conference game and should be a good game... if i were to play i would take cinncy

budman77j
    budman77j's Avatar Become A Pro!

is mr hair going to play he got tweeked last week