jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    My favorite 2 are Miami huge and Chicago small...........
    Nice call on Miami pauly- true no sweat bet

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    only 3 ways to play the Lambs bro..fade, tt under, gm under, anything else is setting yourself up for disappointment..dont get me wrong this is a big number, question has to be how much does sf score because you really cant pencil stl in for more than 10 in this gm, certainly possible it is a 20-10 type of gm but 27-10 def wouldnt shock me as im sure Lambs d will be very worn by the 4th qrtr...

you def been better than me with nfl as of late but Lambs one of the few teams im right on much more than not and there just no way i touch them , prob looking to get on tt under or gm under here...GL this week NC

Rams trifecta strikes again, nfl has been tough on me but gotta love the Lambs for a little bit of extra money

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Nice Job.

What was your final record? If you adjusted for a few line, should only have lost 2-3 games max.

Niners hit 14...auto cancel that ticket.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Nice effort by Stafford in the last minute of that game. Looked a lot like he did at the end of SF at home -- like he just wanted to get the game over with.

Anyway, 9-5 isn't bad on the leans. Didn't do quite as well on the plays as I'd hoped, but still well into the black. Tebow ruined what would have been a monster day.

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Congrats on a 9-5 profit day Nocoin. Any CBB leans or plays tomorrow ?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Nice Job.

What was your final record? If you adjusted for a few line, should only have lost 2-3 games max.

I hit 2 of the 3 early, split the middle (went 2U on Arizona and 1U on Cleveland) and lost the night, so I wound up over 6 units ahead (didn't get a chance to post my unit size with the 4 p.m. because I was out snowblowing the drive).

LTA -- I tried being more selective. Look where it got me. As I've said a million times on here before, my leans are golden. Pretty sure my leans were 6-2.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by K2daL View Post
    Congrats on a 9-5 profit day Nocoin. Any CBB leans or plays tomorrow ?
    I say this with all sincereity: f\*\*k college basketball right now.

UCLA's gutless 2H just took the drive away from me. I'm sure I'll be back at the end of the week, but I'm done with that for the time being.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Nice Job.

Niners and Redskins were the only two I was "smart" enough to avoid.

Can't believe Denver did it again today k. Well I can, but come on.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Nice effort by Stafford in the last minute of that game. Looked a lot like he did at the end of SF at home -- like he just wanted to get the game over with.

Anyway, 9-5 isn't bad on the leans. Didn't do quite as well on the plays as I'd hoped, but still well into the black. Tebow ruined what would have been a monster day.
    glad im not the only one who thought that "sack" was bs.

he wears a glove on his throwing hand playing in a dome - what else has to be said about him.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Can't believe you dropped Pitt from your plays! Oh well, another winning day that is all that matters. Any leans for next week?

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I know you did declared that you r done with CBB for at least until the end of this week tomorrow is a new week man....anyway Just messing with you Nocoin. Hopefully you make a come back sooner .

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post

he wears a glove on his throwing hand playing in a dome - what else has to be said about him.
    WTF! Stafford was the only reason Detroit had a chance in the 2H, he played fine. He don't care about backdoor covers, more about not getting injured

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I hit 2 of the 3 early, split the middle (went 2U on Arizona and 1U on Cleveland) and lost the night, so I wound up over 6 units ahead (didn't get a chance to post my unit size with the 4 p.m. because I was out snowblowing the drive).

LTA -- I tried being more selective. Look where it got me. As I've said a million times on here before, my leans are golden. Pretty sure my leans were 6-2.
    I must have missed where you posted your Arizona and Cleveland plays. Do you post in your season thread or in this one? GL next week.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Tebowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Don't stop believing NoCoin. THIS is why he's been winning and it has nothing to do with defence. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...bow/index.html

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good. I like when people hate my picks. My best plays in order (as of right now without including MNF): 1) Cardinals +4.5 2) Giants +7.5 3) Dolphins -3 4) Redskins +3 5) Vikings -1 6) Lions +9 7) Browns +7 8) Seahawks +3 9) Rams +13.5 10) Colts +21 11) Texans +3 12) Titans +2.5 13) Steelers -6.5 14) Chiefs +8 Feel like I could play all of these and do pretty well.
    You would've done very well, nice calls NC
    Last edited by pacocn; 12-04-11 at 11:00 PM. Reason: contraction

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colin Cowherd went 0-5 on his blazing 5
    picks this week, he may bounce back next
    week.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post

That's to protect his injured thumb.

I'll say this about Stafford -- when he wants to be good, he's dangerous good. But when he's looking up at the clock after Detroit stopped the Saints on fourth down and acting fidgity on the sidelines, then he completely shuts down when both the side and the total could have been affected by a final drive, I have to wonder at least a little. Again, I saw the same thing when Detroit was playing SF at home and he acted like the game was over in the last 2 minutes when the Lions had plenty of time and chances to catch up.

Sometimes it makes me wonder Dex. Remember, there are no coincidences.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    I must have missed where you posted your Arizona and Cleveland plays. Do you post in your season thread or in this one? GL next week.
    I just said in my 1 p.m. plays that I'd be on them for sure. Then I got busy with house stuff and didn't get a chance to post how much.

Thanks pacocn.

Shari, like I said, I made a lot getting out early on Tebow. Cashed big with him vs. the Jets. Really thought today was the day Denver would go down, and at 29-21 in the fourth, I figured his run was finally over.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Can't believe you dropped Pitt from your plays! Oh well, another winning day that is all that matters. Any leans for next week?
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    WTF! Stafford was the only reason Detroit had a chance in the 2H, he played fine. He don't care about backdoor covers, more about not getting injured
    PIT and BAL both closed above 6.5. That should have been a play on the Steelers and a pass on the Ravens. Again, just lazy betting on my part.

Stafford was outstanding, but like I said, he's very peculiar at the end of games. I'm a DET fan, and I'll never forget how he treated the last two drives vs. SF at home earlier this season. It was downright bizarre.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Will tonight be the least watched/bet on MNF game in history?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Under normal circumstances, I'd take the Chargers and the over 39 tonight (or at least SD TT over 21). Even though I typically like short home dogs, I don't see JAX keeping up here.

With that being said, the Chargers have burned enough of my money this year. If you need to play this game, I'd suggest the above plays for consideration. But passing is probably your best bet.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coin, we are usually on the same page for the most part but I have to disagree with you here,Chargers just plain outright suck while Jax does also, however they have new found hope under a new leader and plus they are at home which will be the difference in this game..........

Jax and the over due to their new approach of using a hurry up offensive scheme.............

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Coin, we are usually on the same page for the most part but I have to disagree with you here,Chargers just plain outright suck while Jax does also, however they have new found hope under a new leader and plus they are at home which will be the difference in this game..........

Jax and the over due to their new approach of using a hurry up offensive scheme.............
    Nothing would surprise me with the side here.

I do think the over is the better play.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Under normal circumstances, I'd take the Chargers and the over 39 tonight (or at least SD TT over 21). Even though I typically like short home dogs, I don't see JAX keeping up here.

With that being said, the Chargers have burned enough of my money this year. If you need to play this game, I'd suggest the above plays for consideration. But passing is probably your best bet.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Wouldn't touch JAX 2H. I think they're cooked.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

More easy cashes!

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Suggestions are plays? Next time tell everyone to pound them hard.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Suggestions are plays? Next time tell everyone to pound them hard.
    I'm not into that. I don't like doing locks, guarantees, etc.

If you trust me, you'll tail. If you don't, you'll fade. My NFL track record in the last month speaks for itself.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

I'm just joshing you. You know that from the many posts I've made on your threads. By the way, does a home dog have to open at 5.5 or close at 5.5?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    I'm just joshing you. You know that from the many posts I've made on your threads. By the way, does a home dog have to open at 5.5 or close at 5.5?

Open. Doesn't hurt either way though.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing would surprise me with the side here. I do think the over is the better play.
    Again Coin, your lean was Gold.............

First 123