MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tennessee Titans at home over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This is game I'am pressing after my win Thursday with the Ravens-3.But make no mistake.Johnson hasn’t forgotten how to run.Maybe the holdout hurt his conditioning.Or maybe,as Raheem Morris said Friday,the loss of the Titans' deep threat Kenny Britt has hampered the running game considerably.Whatever the reason,Johnson is still a talented back and could present problems for Tampa Bay on Sunday.The Titans have struggled but first-year head coach Mike Munchak has done a pretty good job of plugging the holes from injuries and instilling a hard-working, blue-collar work ethic in Nashville.The Buccaneers and Titans are both in need of a win.Tampa Bay has struggled mightily lately,even when losing, they have not been real close.The Buccaneers lost by two possessions last week to the Packers.I look for the key factor in this game to be the passing game. Look for the youngster Josh Freeman to struggle against the pressure of Tennessee.NoteWill Chris Johnson or**Javon Ringer**[[[
    as become a more prominent part of the Titans' passing game in recent weeks,drawing a total of 17 targets over the last four games.If continues to get looks in Week 12, he could have a productive afternoon against the Buccaneers.Tampa Bay has allowed opposing running backs to gain an average of 52.8 receiving yards per game, which is the second-highest average in the league]]].
    Tennessee will have great success running the football? Yes they will folks,I look for the speedster Chris Johnson to win this game.I'm putting my faith in the Titans running game The Buccaneers were already trounced by the Houston Texans and they barely beat the Indianapolis Colts at home. With that said, I'm never confident when analyzing the Buccaneers and predicting what they'll do.My bet is the Tennessee Titans at home over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Tennessee -3 is our pick.

My record after the 11 weeks ~16-8-1~... last 12> Won taking the Ravens-3 Thanksgiving day, Won Pats-15 against KC .Lost Giants-3 Against Niners .Won Seakwaks +3 against St.Louis Lost+3 Giants Against Niners .Won Houston by 10 1/2 against Browns Lost Monday Night Game Taking Eagles-7 Against the Bears. Lost the Pittsburgh vs New England bet over 501/2. Win My Teaser with Dallas & Denver with a 6 1/2 point teaser. Lost Ravens -7 1/2 against Jaquars. Win with Lions-7 at home Against bears.. Loss taking Minnesota Vikings+3 against the Chicago Bears.. Win with New York Jets over the Miami Dolphins on Monday night -7 Loss.taking the Miami +2 1/2 over Browns. All my picks for 11 weeks of NFL are on threads with SBR NFL FREE PICKS, If you care to view anytime !

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Boomer says Tampa wins 20-19.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

REPLY TO D3 Mighty Ducks >> Tampa Bay has struggled mightily lately,even when losing, they have not been real close.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

I love this pick too, nice writeup harry. Lets cash it . I have it my strong POD, have 5* on it.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thanks Kadinni and good luck to you on your picks this week