HENHOUSE
    HENHOUSE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Henhouse on sunday !!!

Well...1-1 yesterday.....just unacceptable folks....

Winning a massive OVER in the BAYLOR game but losing the UTAH STATE Game which is ridiculous....

3-3

So....NFL UP !!

UNDER 37.5
    Texans / Jaqs

How is either team going to score....especially when both have solid Ds... LEINART is just awful and has been a massive NFL FLOP....

and look over on the other side to GABBERT....hard to tell if he is any good cause the JAGS are just empty on talent at all positions....

So...it is going to be DREW RIGHT...DREW LEFT....and FOSTER RIGHT....and FOSTER LEFT.....either coach would be idiots if they gave the ball to either QB to win this baby...

I have it 18-10..if that...

Falcons -9

No Peterson.....which means ZERO PONDER....I mean...lets face it any success PONDER has had thus far is because you have the HIGHEST PAID in the backfield...well PETERSON is out today....so no reason to STACK THE BOX with 11 men this go....

I have the FALCONS just walking all over this Viks squad today... I have it 34-10

Steelers -10.5

Seriously....the Broncos and that went in to KC and just man handled the Chiefs ...then NE just throttled them...and one can not expect the Steelers to come in and just run all over them...

I call it a CUSTER REVENGE....as the INDIANS get throttled again..

And please...if anyone remotely thinks ORTON is going to somehow come in and save the day.... you are sadly mistaken....HE SUCKS.....and the only thing he does is lose.....so please...folks..NO MORE KYLE ORTON...if that is what we call quality.....then the NFL is in more trouble than I feel they are...as they field 15 teams this year that are not even competitive....Kyle Orton just adds to the misery

Cause todays card is by far one of the worst I have seen in 20 years....

ENJOY

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Good luck

HENHOUSE

You too !

tuxedo
    tuxedo's Avatar Become A Pro!

thankkk henhouse
    i'll be right back later and look 4 more$$$$$$$ thank again hen

HENHOUSE

these games were steals today.....2-0 thus far...hahaha

HENHOUSE

the only reason the VIKS were in the game was due to a 4th - 13 heave to HARVIN....joke...but thanks to a goal line stance....the Falcons cover by one big one..hahaha

Lets go 3-0 today with the Steelers...