B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blaze'z nfl thread

STL -2
    I backed STL last week and paid for it. This Zona team isn't as good as Seattle though. They've beat the Rams on a special teams play (outgained 400-262 however) and beat a Philly team that was struggling on defense and their QB had broken ribs. Skelton sucks and he'll face constant pressure against this STL D'Line. Bradford will make a few throws and STL will get this home game.

2* NYJ / Bills U42

NYJ -9

No more Freddy Jackson and Stevie Johnson will be on Revis Island. I don't see Buffalo getting anywhere today and i don't ever trust Snatchez to be consistent.

Houston -6
    Im sure most will say: They've got a great rushing attack, Andre Johnson back etc. The Angle i like the most is that the Jags have Blaine Gabbert against a very solid Houston defense that i would expect to be fresh since im assuming they'll work Foster/Tate hard to keep the pressure off Matt Leinart and control the clock.

Tennesee -2.5
    TB's 3rd road game out of 4 and facing an under-rated team at Tennesee today. Don't Hassle the Beck is playing and the home team takes this one today.

ATL -9
    Hate having 9 points to cover but without AP it's going to be a long day unless the Vikes defense can play over their head, but they are 29th on 3rd Dn conv and 30th in pts allowed. This is largely due to their #28 pass defense that has given up 259 ypg (67%) with a 19-6 ratio and an 8.0 ypa.. ATL at home isnt a great draw w/ Gerhart as your feature back and lets not forget ATL has a top 3 rush defense anyways. So to me it's Ponder and the passing game vs Matt Ryan (and weapons) and a Michael Turner to boot. Can't see Minnesota being up for this game personally.

Chicago / Oakland U42
    Hanie doesn't strike fear into me and Palmer's weapons are on the trainer's table. This is your typical field position game with ball control. I could see either defense pitching a shutout. I would think the Bears know they have to turn it up another notch on defense without Cutler.

2* New England -3
    No Vick, No Maclin and more VY. It did not matter much last week w/o Vick as VY got them the win. He made alot of turnovers and the Eagles have turned the ball over alot in general on the season. That will get you toasted against Tom Brady. No Asomugha could help Welker and Gronkowski against these duds of LB's in Philly isn't ideal. Eagles are -9 in turnovers against teams over 500. 1 - 5 record as well. They stay in the game if they can limit them....but they wont win.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

2H plays:

SD -3

SD is outrushing the rushing team.

Washington +3

They're doing whatever they want right now. Seattle looks flat. They lose by a FG at worse and that's a push.

NE +1 / O24

Brady can carve these guys up all day long.