bears/oakland under 41.5
    seattle -3.5
    pats/eagles under 49.5
    texans/jags under 37

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

bills/jets under 42

I like this pick. Both teams are struggling offensively as of late. The Bills are done for the season. I'd be surprised if either team could put 20 points together. The only hiccup to this is that the Jets beat Buffalo a few weeks ago in Buffalo 27-11. Still under however.

carolina -3

If Indy wins one game this season, it will be vs Carolina tomorrow; however, the smart play is Carolina. I think they will cover against the worst team in NFL.

bears/oakland under 41.5

Bears offense is hard to predict right now with cutler out. Oakland is good for at least 20 points at home usually. I'm more comfortable taking Oakland with the points.

seattle -3.5

You know, I hate betting Seattle because they are so iffy. As of late they have been playing okay. I think they are good to go at home this weekend vs Washington.

pats/eagles under 49.5

I took pats -3.5. Besides Arizona vs St. Louis, I think this is the most obvious pick.

texans/jags under 37

Hard to guess this one also. Schaub is out, but Jacksonville just doesn't stack up to Texas. Much more comfortable taking Houston with the points on this game.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Seattle shouldn't be favored over anyone whether they are home or away this year. Their defense flat out sucks and their offense is so inconsistent. I like the Redskins ML tomorrow.

letitride87
    letitride87's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Seattle shouldn't be favored over anyone whether they are home or away this year. Their defense flat out sucks and their offense is so inconsistent. I like the Redskins ML tomorrow.
    I think the 'hawks are slightly underrated. They're an ugly team and not my favorite to bet on but they've been much better than most people expected - a last place doormat.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I like the Seahawks in this matchup...

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Good picks

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    both teams got nothin to play for so i lean towards the good home field adv.

rkowna
    rkowna's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cn't believe I am on this but think seahawks a legit favorite.

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Considering the Bills' defense, I wouldn't feel comfortable playing the under as the Jets could ring up 40 points themselves (and I speak as a huge, longtime Bills fan here). Our defense can't stop anybody - in the past 2 games, Dallas scored TDs on each of their first 4 possessions and Miami scored TDs on each of their first 3 possessions. Matt Moore looked like Tom Brady last week....so expect Sanchez to have his best game of the season, especially with a banged up Bills defense that will once again be missing Terrence McGee.

The Bills won't contribute much to the total, but even 10 points by Buffalo probably pushes this total over 42, in my opinion.

This is a no play, as far as I'm concerned. Good luck, though, if you've already placed your bet.

I like your other plays.

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I should add, Jets -whatever (9.5) is the much stronger play here. I hope I'm wrong (I don't bet either side on Bills games on principle) but I'm pretty sure this is a stone cold lock.