After analyzing all the talent on both squads in all areas while looking at unique stats I have come up with assessment. I firmly believe each team will have about 14-15 possessions each with around 30-45% scoring rate. I feel that there will be 10 total possessions that come off with points. 6 TDS, 4 FGS will be the scoring. Looking at the Cardinals ability to rid of the ball quickly, James in the back field now to give Warner that extra half second to throw down field to Fitz will make a huge difference. Wisehunt's ability to the this offense's pros and cons will be a major factor, and this is why I believe this game will be primarly won with coaching. Expect to see the Cardinals have 3 TDS, and 2 FGS from those scoring possessions. While the Steelers will manage the other 2 TDS, and 2 FGS. Cardinals will do most of their scoring in the 2nd quarter, while the Steelers will try to make a late rally come back in the 4th quarter but will fall short with an Adrian Wilson INT of Big Ben's pass to seal the win for the Cardinals.

Score:
1st 2nd 3rd 4th Final Score
AZ 3 14 3 7 27
PITT 7 3 3 7 20