PhillyeagleIrish
    PhillyeagleIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Unders

Every game yesterday went under, now Idk if it is just me but it seems like a lot more games are going under compared to the last couple years. Is this how it has been all year or is it just the few games I am looking at every week?

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

To start the season everything was going over. I expect the lockout had a lot to do with it. Now that there is more film from teams' games this season; defenses have had a chance to catch up and the under is cashing more. IMO
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wrecked

cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

it nots that much bookie actully do really good job on trend. all trend at 50 percent. i wonder does the Martingale system work for this

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyeagleIrish View Post
    Every game yesterday went under, now Idk if it is just me but it seems like a lot more games are going under compared to the last couple years. Is this how it has been all year or is it just the few games I am looking at every week?
    Funny you mention this because as I was looking through the matches for Sunday it sure looks like there will be a lot of unders.