iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Flacco should never be bet on as a favorite..

Ask yourself this, If they are up 3-10 points late, do you think they are going to let Flacco end it?? They will run it into #52 & #53 three times, punt and let their defense try to win it...

Have fun sweatin this one out...

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Horribe play. The 49ers are the better team from top to bottom.
    The Ravens are the most overrated team in the NFL.
    Last edited by RonPaul2008; 11-24-11 at 04:11 AM.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Horribe play. The 49ers are the better team from top to bottom.
    The Ravens are the most overrated team in the NFL.
    You edited your post and you still misspelled 'horrible'

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once again no respect!!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Risking $600 even on Baltimore -3 -120 local line tomorrow night.

I have no doubt that Baltimore will win this game. The ravens in a prime time game on thanksgiving, looking to make a statement against a young, punk team like the 49ers. Baltimore wins these games the majority of the time and mainly because of their defense. Their have been talks of their defense wearing down but not in a game like this in November.

Alex Smith will not do enough to win this game. The Ravens gameplan is to have the 49ers beat them through the air, and they know that's not going to happen. Alex Smith hasn't even faced 1 quality defense this year. The Eagles secondary shut him down for 3 and a half quarters until they choked.

This building is going to be rocking and I can see the 49ers getting rattled here. Once Smith gets sacked a few times, he's going to start making mistakes. The Ravens defense becomes their offense in games like this, so while the 49ers have a good defense, I think the field position in this game will be the deciding factor, as the 49ers go 3 and out the majority of times and lots of punts.

Also, anquan boldin is very familiar with the niners and he plays well against them. He will have another good game against Rogers who could be matchuped with him? Anyway I think that Ray Rice will have a good game and the Ravens will win this game rather easily.

Ravens on prime time games have been absolutely money this year. They thrashed Rex Ryan, who they've never lost to, and I expect them to have a similar outing here. They also found a way to win against Pit, which in my opinion is the toughest place in the NFL to play.

The travel won't be a problem for the 49ers because of their speed and youth. However, the Ravens energy won't be matched by the 49ers in this game. I've been waiting for this spot to fade the 49ers all season. They are basically playing against a team that runs the same schemes but is better at nearly every position.

I said I wasn't going to bet big on this day because I don't want it to ruin my thanksgiving, but I couldn't resist. Hoping I get this one. Good luck
    You state the the niners are a "punk" team?!!? Two of their main players are very spiritual and it's said that Willis has never used a curse word, not sure what relevance they would have either way.
    Name one instances the ravens came up and won a game like this?? You say hey "usually" do. Yet have no back up to support your statement.

Then you mention that Alex smith wont do enough against the ravens def, so you think joe slacko will do better then the niners def?? Niners haven't given up a running td all year joe will have to step up.

You also talk about the ravens def being their offense yet fail to state the niners def in fact leads the league in turn overs, not the ravens!!

You also mention that bilson knows the niners and will beat Rogers again, yet tigers has only been in the NFC west division this year. Maybe they gave played against each other but it's not twice a year like you imply. Bilson is slow and getting older.

The biggest thing you fail to address is that ray Lewis is doubtful and Sven if us does play wont be 100%.

Ravens may cover, they may not but if you are going to be so passionate then state all the facts!!! Niners number one sef , one of the most efficient passers, a great run def a great run game and ray Lewis out!! All these being equal you take the team with the better qb, in hhis case clearly Alex smith, luckily they aren't equal eat lewis is out or st least hurt!! Niners or no play!!!!

shawnjohn5

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicallyFoul View Post
    Very informative
    It takes a good qb to beat the ravens?!? Maybe the 2008 ravens, didn't they lose to Seattle and Jax?? I don't buy the must win, miners won't be motivated, blah!! If the niners catch gb and get home field throughout the playoffs that could be the difference , between Super Bowl or bust!! Well coached teams don't have unmotivated let down games. They might lose but it won't bs easy and it won't be because of a let down! People kill me with cliches. What are the facts??? Not what's your emotional state of a team that you don't know one player personally! Lot of motivation on both sides, smith probing himself nationally, gore proving he isn't hurt, crab tree showing last week wasn't a fluke, Willis trying to prove he is better than ray ray, Jim proving better then John, etc etc team motivation isn't one sided like some would suggest!!

dontbuythehook

Quote Originally Posted by shawnjohn5 View Post
    You state the the niners are a "punk" team?!!? Two of their main players are very spiritual and it's said that Willis has never used a curse word, not sure what relevance they would have either way.
    Name one instances the ravens came up and won a game like this?? You say hey "usually" do. Yet have no back up to support your statement.

Then you mention that Alex smith wont do enough against the ravens def, so you think joe slacko will do better then the niners def?? Niners haven't given up a running td all year joe will have to step up.

You also talk about the ravens def being their offense yet fail to state the niners def in fact leads the league in turn overs, not the ravens!!

You also mention that bilson knows the niners and will beat Rogers again, yet tigers has only been in the NFC west division this year. Maybe they gave played against each other but it's not twice a year like you imply. Bilson is slow and getting older.

The biggest thing you fail to address is that ray Lewis is doubtful and Sven if us does play wont be 100%.

Ravens may cover, they may not but if you are going to be so passionate then state all the facts!!! Niners number one sef , one of the most efficient passers, a great run def a great run game and ray Lewis out!! All these being equal you take the team with the better qb, in hhis case clearly Alex smith, luckily they aren't equal eat lewis is out or st least hurt!! Niners or no play!!!!
    60% of the betting public could spit that out of espn too buddy. gg public ravens roll

shawnjohn5

Espn!? What are you talking about, I made direct rebuttals to Ur opinionated statements, none of which had substance and none of which you had any answer to! I am in on sf +4, I got like 24 points on sbr if you wanna wager?? Let me know?!

CaDDyy
    CaDDyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

going to be a bad thanksgiving for you young one. 49ers easily

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love to see people lose their ass when there are much better plays to make. This is by far the hardest game on the board yet you feel the need to bet on it.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

Quote Originally Posted by setholdsup View Post
    Baltimore has lost against the Titans, Jags, Seachickens, and beat Arizona by 3.

Flacco - 12TDs - 8INT - 8FUM - 55.5% CMP - 6.63 YDS AVG
    Smith - 13TDs - 4INT - 4FUM - 62.4% CMP - 7.21 YDS AVG

Takeaways/Giveaways

BAL 21/18
    SF 26/9

Baltimore D facing a lot of injuries

Frank Gore>Ray Rice

Niners ML +155
    well this looks good , gl all

Bobby D
    Bobby D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Risking $600 even on Baltimore -3 -120 local line tomorrow night.

I have no doubt that Baltimore will win this game. The ravens in a prime time game on thanksgiving, looking to make a statement against a young, punk team like the 49ers. Baltimore wins these games the majority of the time and mainly because of their defense. Their have been talks of their defense wearing down but not in a game like this in November.

Alex Smith will not do enough to win this game. The Ravens gameplan is to have the 49ers beat them through the air, and they know that's not going to happen. Alex Smith hasn't even faced 1 quality defense this year. The Eagles secondary shut him down for 3 and a half quarters until they choked.

This building is going to be rocking and I can see the 49ers getting rattled here. Once Smith gets sacked a few times, he's going to start making mistakes. The Ravens defense becomes their offense in games like this, so while the 49ers have a good defense, I think the field position in this game will be the deciding factor, as the 49ers go 3 and out the majority of times and lots of punts.

Also, anquan boldin is very familiar with the niners and he plays well against them. He will have another good game against Rogers who could be matchuped with him? Anyway I think that Ray Rice will have a good game and the Ravens will win this game rather easily.

Ravens on prime time games have been absolutely money this year. They thrashed Rex Ryan, who they've never lost to, and I expect them to have a similar outing here. They also found a way to win against Pit, which in my opinion is the toughest place in the NFL to play.

The travel won't be a problem for the 49ers because of their speed and youth. However, the Ravens energy won't be matched by the 49ers in this game. I've been waiting for this spot to fade the 49ers all season. They are basically playing against a team that runs the same schemes but is better at nearly every position.

I said I wasn't going to bet big on this day because I don't want it to ruin my thanksgiving, but I couldn't resist. Hoping I get this one. Good luck
    $600 is massive ? lol

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Good luck Goat, I actually have SF+9.5 for the last leg of a tease but we can both win. For those of you questioning his massive bet of $600, It's about what you can afford to bet. Some people bet thousands of dollars a game and that's fine but it's all about ones personal bank roll. Once again Good luck Goat.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4473

Niners ML it is

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

refill with air from your "local" after this

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

well if its a FG game.. ill go with SF
    this one is a toss up a see a close defensive game coming down to last drive
    + I dont see SF giving up the deep ball

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    This is a FG game. I like the hook.
    Horrible strategy

So you think you will cover by a hook

Im going to be on balty huge

Just havent decided if im laying the points or taking ML

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

having ray lewis out does mean alot, just by watching that cincy game on sunday. tough call.

Cobra07751
    Cobra07751's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    says the non pro poser -stash
    Becoming a SBR Pro means nothing to me..It does nothing for my ego. If becoming a PRO would give me an edge, I would do it today. Don Best gives me somewhat of an edge.

apeterlives
    apeterlives's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

looking great goat! balt has em by a TD right now, nice

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Risking $600 even on Baltimore -3 -120 local line tomorrow night. I have no doubt that Baltimore will win this game. The ravens in a prime time game on thanksgiving, looking to make a statement against a young, punk team like the 49ers. Baltimore wins these games the majority of the time and mainly because of their defense. Their have been talks of their defense wearing down but not in a game like this in November. Alex Smith will not do enough to win this game. The Ravens gameplan is to have the 49ers beat them through the air, and they know that's not going to happen. Alex Smith hasn't even faced 1 quality defense this year. The Eagles secondary shut him down for 3 and a half quarters until they choked. This building is going to be rocking and I can see the 49ers getting rattled here. Once Smith gets sacked a few times, he's going to start making mistakes. The Ravens defense becomes their offense in games like this, so while the 49ers have a good defense, I think the field position in this game will be the deciding factor, as the 49ers go 3 and out the majority of times and lots of punts. Also, anquan boldin is very familiar with the niners and he plays well against them. He will have another good game against Rogers who could be matchuped with him? Anyway I think that Ray Rice will have a good game and the Ravens will win this game rather easily. Ravens on prime time games have been absolutely money this year. They thrashed Rex Ryan, who they've never lost to, and I expect them to have a similar outing here. They also found a way to win against Pit, which in my opinion is the toughest place in the NFL to play. The travel won't be a problem for the 49ers because of their speed and youth. However, the Ravens energy won't be matched by the 49ers in this game. I've been waiting for this spot to fade the 49ers all season. They are basically playing against a team that runs the same schemes but is better at nearly every position. I said I wasn't going to bet big on this day because I don't want it to ruin my thanksgiving, but I couldn't resist. Hoping I get this one. Good luck
    Love the Action. I rarely bet over 500 on a football game. I did once this year and it was the eagles for 1500 and i was so nervous but it won. i bet a g on the superbowl on gb against pit. i only bet really big on basketball because thats all i know.

Don'tbuythehook- guy always comes by if I lose a bet. you lose again. if you tracked down all my nfl plays for this year, you would see that i am ahead. i will probably give it back in nfl because thats not my sport but right now i'm ahead.

i'm pretty happy i bet this game because it was the only one i knew for sure that baltimore would win. lakerman throws a 15x bet out there with a 2 sentence writeup. i am making a realistic bet here and i provide my opinion at least. this time it worked out the writeup was exactly according to plan, as ravens made sf try to beat them through the air, smith got rattled, lots of 3 and outs, and ravens had the field position all game, their defense was on another level, just like the jets night game.

ravens don't lose prime time night games against anyone except maybe brady and peyton. thx for all that wished luck.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice hit Goat.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

goat you are a sharp pal

bengals888
    bengals888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5017

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Love the Action. I rarely bet over 500 on a football game. I did once this year and it was the eagles for 1500 and i was so nervous but it won. i bet a g on the superbowl on gb against pit. i only bet really big on basketball because thats all i know.
    Nice hit...glad you cashed

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Nice call Goat. I was on SF but they were simply outmatched. SF was just tired of getting knocked around by the end-rushing three and you still get to Smith...Cheers

dontbuythehook

Don'tbuythehook- guy always comes by if I lose a bet. you lose again. if you tracked down all my nfl plays for this year, you would see that i am ahead. i will probably give it back in nfl because thats not my sport but right now i'm ahead.

i'm pretty happy i bet this game because it was the only one i knew for sure that baltimore would win. lakerman throws a 15x bet out there with a 2 sentence writeup. i am making a realistic bet here and i provide my opinion at least. this time it worked out the writeup was exactly according to plan, as ravens made sf try to beat them through the air, smith got rattled, lots of 3 and outs, and ravens had the field position all game, their defense was on another level, just like the jets night game.

ravens don't lose prime time night games against anyone except maybe brady and peyton. thx for all that wished luck.
    I had ravens too buddy. Nice hit. Please tell me your leans on sunday so I can tail all of your bets for $50 each with the occasional $100 (risky) bet.

yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol, the Ravens IMPROVED their primetime night record against the Steelers to 1-5(inc playoffs) that last time out, yet they never lose primetime night games? Not a big deal, but as a Steeler fan I had to correct that.

My first time rooting for the Ravens last night, and now I see why they won't win a Super Bowl anytime soon. The cliche thing is to blame Flacco, but I blame his coaches. Kind of hard to do anything consistently when they only let you throw mainly on 3rd downs, is it not? Flacco was money against the Steelers, he was money last night, and this game shouldn't have even been close. If they opened it up with Flacco, I believe he would be putting up some of the pretty stats necessary to convince the "square" guy. Dude can play, and I don't know how many 3rd and longs he has to convert to prove that.

First 12