a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Jets -8

Guys,

I'm a die hard Bills fan, and you need to be all over this NYJ line. It doesn't matter how poorly Sanchez plays, or how much the Bills need this game, it won't matter. They are toast. When these two teams essentially met in a "playoff" atmosphere 3 weeks ago, the Jets owned the Bills. Since then, the Bills have lost their best DL, C, CB, S, and multiple WRs. This past weekend vs the Dolphins, the Center and QB couldn't get consecutive snaps that didn't hit the ground or snap way left or right. Fitzpatrick can't carry the team anymore and Stevie Johnson is playing hurt, not to mention Jackson is also hurting.

The Bills have been outscored 110-26 the last three weeks and this game is by no means a trap game. The Bills will score a maximum of 10-14 pts, and the way QBs have been lighting up the Bills D lately (see Romo, Sanchez, Matt Moore!?!?), the Jets will not score less than 24-28 pts. The smarter bet may be the Jets 1H as the Bills defense hasn't stopped the offense at all in the first half the last three weeks. Terence Mcgee was holding up (barely) a shitty secondary and is now out for the season, leaving Leodis Mckelvin who has been terrible, back into the lineup.

Every player is dejected and the Jets defense matches up well with the Bills (owned them last 4 meetings). I'm on this game, and I don't thinK I will even need to begin to sweat the outcome.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Good game to stay away from

NFL49ers
    NFL49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

I like the play.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

love this play, watched that last buffalo game and a lot of people were already out, and then they lost like 3 more people, and they have NOBODY now. everyone is hurt on buffalo, they will get destroyed!!!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

this is just the kind of team jets can beat handily. last time it was 27-11. sanchez likes to take a long time to decide who to throw to, he hates the pass rush because jets have not been protecting him. also the jets can run ok, especially against buffalo. buffalo will give sanchez the time he needs, like the good old college football days. NFL is too fast for sanchez, but buffalo is a soft team.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

i bet jets right away bc i'm aware of how destroyed the bills are getting by injuries but then i was sort of regretting the bet and felt like maybe it was more of a no-play. it is hard to expect a team led by mark sanchez to beat that kind of spread! this thread makes me feel better about the pick though. here's hoping bills get crushed for the 4th time in a row

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

Jackson on IR, seeeeee ya

gamble9-5
    gamble9-5's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you honestly think that the books did not account for all the potential injuries. Its already and adjusted line that will lead the public to believe that the bills have no chance but really it is a number that will be easily covered by the bills.

gamble9-5

bills still have a great qb
    not so much for the jets. jets have major problems on offense and are really hit or miss. I would not lay more than a field goal on them in the state they are in. Bills just got embarrassed, fitzpatrick needs a big game and will deliver. They will murder jets in the play calling department just like every other team does.

HENHOUSE
    HENHOUSE's Avatar Become A Pro!

can you say...GAMBLING PROBLEM to even bet this game...YIKS

Bills have a great quarterback ?

Someone has started the Thanksgiving Party a tad early

gamble9-5

Quote Originally Posted by HENHOUSE View Post

no sir, and if you look at the amount of points the bills have put up this year i would say he is not bad.
    Sanchez has skilled players surrounding him at wide receiver yet he has looked like a backup qb this year.
    I would say the pressure has been on his shoulders to perform all season and he has not impressed. Now I am supposed to lay 9 pts? No chance, its bills or no play. Everyone knows that the bills are depleted but they do not deserve this lack of respect since they went against a great defense in miami last week. Let me guess you have short term memory dont you? Well I believe this miami team would murder the jets if they played tonight, so dont let that performance last week fool you. Jets are not a good team and believe it or not miami is.

gamble9-5

jets defense is not that good btw. Teams have lit them up this year

gamble9-5

rex ryan celebrates an incomplete pass like he won the superbowl. Dead giveaway why he is a born loser.

HENHOUSE
    HENHOUSE's Avatar Become A Pro!

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by gamble9-5 View Post
    rex ryan celebrates an incomplete pass like he won the superbowl. Dead giveaway why he is a born loser.
    stfu fa\*\*ot name one team that has dominated the jets besides pats..........u prob suck at gambling can tell by your analysis

KingJD31

lmao u also said the bills have a great qb............i just jizzed my pants and threw up at the same time.........are you a fuckin handicap

KingJD31

I mean I dont want to keep going but u said give the bills some respect cause they played a great dolphins defense? hahahahahhaha I cant take it anymore dont talk about football cause you obviously dont no what defense or a quarterback is..........fukbag

hecameup
    hecameup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Jets= Tebowed. Enough said.

KingJD31

hahahahha im sorry I cant help at the end of your sentence u said the jets are not a good team but the dolphins are...............hahahahahha i get it your a fish fan...........miami got the best fans show up at the 3rd quarter or not at all..........got the best basketball team and ppl dont even go

Cobra07751
    Cobra07751's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Jets got so Fuked by the NFL..They were on the field after midnite on Sunday and they had to fly to Denver and play at altitude 3 days later?

No team this season has or will play a Sunday Night Football game followed by a Thursday game.

Cobra07751
    Cobra07751's Avatar Become A Pro!

One has to ask how a team only gives up 124 yards of offense and looses?

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sanchez gets hurt halfway through the 2nd quarter (serious). Jets dont cover with or without #6

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I'm a HUGE Bills fan myself and I second the OP. Actually, if you'll recall I posted a thread following the spanking versus the Cowboys titled "Fade the Bills the Rest of the Season". Don't think the books have caught up yet with this line. The Jets are in a slump, but the Bills have completely unraveled and haven't looked remotely competitive or like a functioning NFL team since they beat the Redskins in Toronto a month ago. Jets -8 is a GIFT, especially with Fred Jackson confirmed out for the remainder of the season.

To the guy who referred to Fitzpatrick as a GREAT QB....you've lost your mind. He's Captain Checkdown Part 2. Once the Bills O-Line got banged up and didn't perform at their unsustainable level set during Weeks 1-3, he stopped doing a competent job.

Bills are fade material until the Bills catch up here. There is almost no chance the Bills score more than 14 points against the Jets and do you honestly think the defense can hold the Jets under 24? Mark Sanchez had his best game of the year 3 weeks ago against Buffalo, I expect him to look like the 2nd coming of Dan Marino on Sunday.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    I'm a HUGE Bills fan myself and I second the OP. Actually, if you'll recall I posted a thread following the spanking versus the Cowboys titled "Fade the Bills the Rest of the Season". Don't think the books have caught up yet with this line. The Jets are in a slump, but the Bills have completely unraveled and haven't looked remotely competitive or like a functioning NFL team since they beat the Redskins in Toronto a month ago. Jets -8 is a GIFT, especially with Fred Jackson confirmed out for the remainder of the season.

To the guy who referred to Fitzpatrick as a GREAT QB....you've lost your mind. He's Captain Checkdown Part 2. Once the Bills O-Line got banged up and didn't perform at their unsustainable level set during Weeks 1-3, he stopped doing a competent job.

Bills are fade material until the Bills catch up here. There is almost no chance the Bills score more than 14 points against the Jets and do you honestly think the defense can hold the Jets under 24? Mark Sanchez had his best game of the year 3 weeks ago against Buffalo, I expect him to look like the 2nd coming of Dan Marino on Sunday.
    Couldn't agree more, the bills have lost their top player at most positions and Fitzpatrick has been terrible lately, the bills aren't covering anything

gamble9-5

bills still have a great qb
    not so much for the jets. jets have major problems on offense and are really hit or miss. I would not lay more than a field goal on them in the state they are in. Bills just got embarrassed, fitzpatrick needs a big game and will deliver. They will murder jets in the play calling department just like every other team does.

gamble9-5

Quote Originally Posted by HENHOUSE View Post

yes bills have a winning quarterback

gamble9-5

jets defense is not that good btw. Teams have lit them up this year
    bills torched them today and that is with freddy jackson out imagine what they would have put up if he was in.

gamble9-5

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    lmao u also said the bills have a great qb............i just jizzed my pants and threw up at the same time.........are you a fuckin handicap

gamble9-5

do you honestly think that the books did not account for all the potential injuries. Its already and adjusted line that will lead the public to believe that the bills have no chance but really it is a number that will be easily covered by the bills.
    how is that for analysis.