ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

This is hilarious. 2 ghosts fighting each other. Can't hit each other? Who wins???????

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dontbuythehook View Post
    So you are admitting that you are broke and just airbetting? guy is a shame artist everyone now let's expose his ass! broke piece of shit and has a child but spent the last two days trying to hold a case against me when he doesn't even wager $100 a game loooooooooool biggest mush ever LOOOOOOOOOOL scrub
    You shouldn't criticize how much a player bets per game. There are a lot of very good cappers that bet small, and a lot of fools that bet big. Bet size is one of the least relevant metrics to decide handicapping skill.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    You shouldn't criticize how much a player bets per game. There are a lot of very good cappers that bet small, and a lot of fools that bet big. Bet size is one of the least relevant metrics to decide handicapping skill.
    Answer me this: If you cap very well betting $10 a game why don't you find a way to wager more money then? Pinnacle and Bookmaker have over $100k limits on these games AFAIK. Good capper = winning record = money printer = bets $10? = LOL = = = rebuttle SK?

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why the hell are this guys threads always so long? Obviously he doesn't really bet the games and is here to troll/get attention, if you ignore him he'll leave. Why is this so hard to understand.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Why the hell are this guys threads always so long? Obviously he doesn't really bet the games and is here to troll/get attention, if you ignore him he'll leave. Why is this so hard to understand.
    Because 80% of sbr is filled to the limit with degenerate broke ass guys who LOVE getting attention from one another and just arguing over the internet because they get no action from their wives/girlfriends.. that's if they have one which I highly doubt.

For example: dontbuythehook

There's your answer

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dontbuythehook View Post
    Answer me this: If you cap very well betting $10 a game why don't you find a way to wager more money then? Pinnacle and Bookmaker have over $100k limits on these games AFAIK. Good capper = winning record = money printer = bets $10? = LOL = = = rebuttle SK?
    Because sports betting is a hobby for a lot of people, and it falls well down the list of priorities when compared with paying the mortgage, taking care of your family, etc. A lot of people can't afford to tie up a lot of money in their bankroll, and/or the stress associated with laying $100+ per game isn't for them. That doesn't mean they're not smart or skilled at handicapping. Being a winning sports bettor longterm is really tough, and the person that bets more than they can afford is the same person that goes broke. I respect the guys that know how to stay in the game.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Because sports betting is a hobby for a lot of people, and it falls well down the list of priorities when compared with paying the mortgage, taking care of your family, etc. A lot of people can't afford to tie up a lot of money in their bankroll, and/or the stress associated with laying $100+ per game isn't for them. That doesn't mean they're not smart or skilled at handicapping. Being a winning sports bettor longterm is really tough, and the person that bets more than they can afford is the same person that goes broke. I respect the guys that know how to stay in the game.
    Go to Oprah with that shit. Fukk family and mortgage. Its all in

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree tracer. **** this pussy shit like billysink betting $10 a game

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Thanks for the push chi. Ml lost. Couldn't have made better bets on this game.

You better be sucking off Johnny Knox's rooster tonight after getting that backdoor "miracle" of a push......

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

luckiest backdoor push ever

playboy_1
    playboy_1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Par for the course on any handicapping forum.

Some loser fuk gets up someones ass for losing, gets called out and still can't shut the fuk up.

Idiot claims I am a losing capper. Finds out that is far from the case.

Well if I am not a loser I must be an air bettor. Losers always gotta hang their hat on something. Whatever works for you idiot.

Matters little to me.

I will never post a ticket or a bet size on any internet forum. Went through a forensic audit of my bank account several years back and that did not work out too well for me. If anyone else has ever had their life turned updside down in that manner they know exactly what I am talking about. I will tell you that I have been quite successful with this for a long while and my wager size is substantial. I don't make a lot of plays but am a pretty high percentage guy. 60-65% has been the norm for several years.

Moving forward I will continue to post plays and information. If that does not suit anyone, no big deal to me. Do I need your attention. No. I am hoping to get information in return and engage in some good discussion about the games I am on.

So if it suits you that I spend hours finding value, post a high percentage of winners but bet only air that is fine with me. I guess losers such as yourself have to operate under the premise that everyone is a stupid as you. Normal self defense mechanism for a typical mush.

Anyway. Off to the office.

8-3-1. Posted here to date.

Lots of air over at Billysink's ranch.

See you around CantaffordtheHook. I will leave you to your misery.

My last Smiley. These things are g*y.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Thanks for the push chi. Ml lost. Couldn't have made better bets on this game.
    now im convinced this guy's a broke troll.

he makes 2 awful picks, 1 which was done through a non-existent local (because online books had already moved to 4s). neither of which even come close to hitting, except for a hail mary 81 yarder giving him a miracle push. yet he chimes in and claims "couldnt have made better bets on this game"....... even though he's still down 5x from the game.

um how about raiders bets which hit for 99% of the bettors? wouldnt that qualify as better?

First ... 4567