mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Miami has really improved Seems they can Play with anyone Denver can get blown out I say figs go 1-2
    Denver

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How can you take Denver and Tebow against an angry SD team??

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    Cowboys don't lose on thanksgiving

This logic is misguided. Just look at the last 10 years. The only teams they've beaten have been absolute dreck.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    How can you take Denver and Tebow against an angry SD team??

didn't know these two teams were playing on Turkey Day. But how can you take San Diego-- the turnover machine??? Chargers are on a 5 game losing streak. They are not mad any more, they just stink

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

mia/dal under

t-wizzle

Pack/Lions now 6.5 and ML in the +250 range.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Pack/Lions now 6.5 and ML in the +250 range.
    It's interesting to me that the Packers are a heavy public play with the spread so far, but the Lions are more popular on the ML.

A 1-5 point GB win could bury everyone. I may just go with that.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going by the season to date stats Dallas should be giving 6.5 points

Going by the last 3 games stats Miami should be giving 2 points

Good luck..........

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    It's interesting to me that the Packers are a heavy public play with the spread so far, but the Lions are more popular on the ML. A 1-5 point GB win could bury everyone. I may just go with that.
    you're always trying to take the play that if it does it, will bury everyone. the refs aren't being told "try and let gb win by about 5. we want to see a good show"

Baltimore is going to beat the 49ers. Baltimore gets up for these kinds of games. Alex Smith is gonna get eaten in my opinion- this is his first real test of the season. Lets remember that the 49ers were getting smacked by Philly up until the 4th quarter where they choked away a 3 td lead.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

you're always trying to take the play that if it does it, will bury everyone. the refs aren't being told "try and let gb win by about 5. we want to see a good show"

Baltimore is going to beat the 49ers. Baltimore gets up for these kinds of games. Alex Smith is gonna get eaten in my opinion- this is his first real test of the season. Lets remember that the 49ers were getting smacked by Philly up until the 4th quarter where they choked away a 3 td lead.
    What do you think about san fran traveling cross country.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4473

Packers/Lions over looks like money

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone disagree?

This is the biggest game in a long long time for Detroit. Phins found something a few weeks back when they almost beat the Giants on the road. Ravens seem overrated, defense looks like it is starting to wear down and show some age.
    If you make a post like this, you should provide far more in depth analysis. 3 short sentences, 3 games?

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Anyone disagree?

This is the biggest game in a long long time for Detroit. Phins found something a few weeks back when they almost beat the Giants on the road. Ravens seem overrated, defense looks like it is starting to wear down and show some age.
    Absolutely agree. Would make a nice 3x teamer ML.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

All of a sudden Miami is two plays away from the Superbowl, they are not winning in Dallas on Turkey Day when there is a home fix on this game. They don't have the talent to overcome 13 holding calls.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

12 bucks to win 362...why not

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Lets not lose our heads over these games you guys. The way to bet these is very simple.

Green Bay vs Detroit - Are you actually gonna try to pick a winner in this game or who might cover the spread? How could anyone determine that 7 points will make it either way? Both team have sub-par defenses and strong offences. They are going to walk all over each other on turkey day. Dont bother taking the points. You have much better chances on betting the total. The game should go over 56. OVER

Miami vs Dallas - Lets face it guys. This game could go either way. Why bother picking spreads or a winner?? Dallas has been averaging 30 pts per game at home. With Miami making a turn around and averaging 28 points over the last 3 games, over 44 is not out of reach by any means. OVER

San Francisco vs Baltimore - The Ravens absolutely MUST win this game. Why? Because the Steelers are gonna be KC, and Cincinnati is gonna beat Cleveland. They need every win to secure the wild card if they cant take over the AFC North all together. Ravens have a better offense and are not far off SF defensively. Ravens will win and cover in a high scoring game. RAVENS -3.5

rockhardfister

I could see the 2x Over picks happening but do not agree with your logic on Ravens. SF will come to play and the Ravens Defense is not on par. Doesnt really matter if Ravens "need" this game.This is SF first chance in prime time game to show the country what they are all about. They still have a "respect" chip on their shoulder and no chance for letdown.
    Points Awarded:

tombrady gave rockhardfister 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tombrady
    tombrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Lets not lose our heads over these games you guys. The way to bet these is very simple. Green Bay vs Detroit - Are you actually gonna try to pick a winner in this game or who might cover the spread? How could anyone determine that 7 points will make it either way? Both team have sub-par defenses and strong offences. They are going to walk all over each other on turkey day. Dont bother taking the points. You have much better chances on betting the total. The game should go over 56. OVER Miami vs Dallas - Lets face it guys. This game could go either way. Why bother picking spreads or a winner?? Dallas has been averaging 30 pts per game at home. With Miami making a turn around and averaging 28 points over the last 3 games, over 44 is not out of reach by any means. OVER San Francisco vs Baltimore - The Ravens absolutely MUST win this game. Why? Because the Steelers are gonna be KC, and Cincinnati is gonna beat Cleveland. They need every win to secure the wild card if they cant take over the AFC North all together. Ravens have a better offense and are not far off SF defensively. Ravens will win and cover in a high scoring game. RAVENS -3.5
    i like it.

SteveRyan

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    I could see the 2x Over picks happening but do not agree with your logic on Ravens. SF will come to play and the Ravens Defense is not on par. Doesnt really matter if Ravens "need" this game.This is SF first chance in prime time game to show the country what they are all about. They still have a "respect" chip on their shoulder and no chance for letdown.
    Do you think that SF traveling on a short week will make any difference?

Grinder12000
    Grinder12000's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe the media is trying to make the GB/Det game mean something when in reality I don't see the Lions as being able to do anythign against the Packers. Come on guys - the Lions are not even in the top 15 of teams. Their offense sucks unless they play a BAD defense team and their Defense will be chewed up.

This game is 100% media hype. Do you really think the Packers forgot about last year? It's payback time. Don't jump on the media bandwagon!

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

Miami +7
    49er's +3 1/2
    49er's ML

SteveRyan

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
    Come on guys - the Lions are not even in the top 15 of teams.
    Green Bay - 10 wins
    San Fran - 9 wins
    7 teams have 7 wins; Detroit is one of them.

Are you suggesting that we rank Detroit below Tennessee?

Huh
    Huh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I teased all the dogs 10 points for fun on Turkey Day, don't want to worry about bets all day, just for $25

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    All of a sudden Miami is two plays away from the Superbowl, they are not winning in Dallas on Turkey Day when there is a home fix on this game. They don't have the talent to overcome 13 holding calls.
    Miami's defense, which hasn't surrendered a touchdown in 12 quarters, has given up a league-low 6.7 points per game and an average of just 72.7 rushing yards since Nov. 6.

Jay2k1civic
    Jay2k1civic's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow miami plays three horrible teams and now they can matchup with the cowboys?... I love the 49ers even with the travel..... however sleeping on the packers....i totally disagree with a det win...its not 1962....its 2011....

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not all 3 dogs, but one for sure, a lean to a favorite and a strong opinion on a favorite.
    Detroit, yes, for sure, BIG.
    Miami, no, slight lean to Dallas.
    SF, no way, Ravens BIG.

Jay2k1civic
    Jay2k1civic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ravens seem to come to play vs the big teams....they've suffered losses to some HORRIBLE teams.... I still like the niners though..i dont know why....i wont bet against either one of these teams.....ive lost twice betting with baltimore and betting against...... i will tease the packers like i have all season.... still debating on the over under for that game as im doing a 12 point teaser.....68 sure is a lot....

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

te real PINFISH.......BET WHO...........a folding bills team ...the suckskins........the kc chumps......all these teams have inferior offenses.......also these games were all played at home........the boys in the thick of a fight for 1st place in their division.the boys win going away by at least 14.....

bengals888
    bengals888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5017

BAL WIN

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Fish View Post
    te real PINFISH.......BET WHO...........a folding bills team ...the suckskins........the kc chumps......all these teams have inferior offenses.......also these games were all played at home........the boys in the thick of a fight for 1st place in their division.the boys win going away by at least 14.....
    While the Cowboys just played 2 of the 3 as well...........

Actually their last 4 wins were the cream of the crop bowl of shit front runners Rams.Hawks,bills,skins...........

No angle there, no matter how hard you try to see it........

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Miami's defense, which hasn't surrendered a touchdown in 12 quarters, has given up a league-low 6.7 points per game and an average of just 72.7 rushing yards since Nov. 6.
    It's thanksgiving in Dallas, toss all those stats out here. They don't lose, it's very simple.

skibrat
    skibrat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1002

I think the over in the Detroit game is a better play. I think it will be a shootout.

I like the other dogs. San Fran wins in Baltimore today, Miami should keep it close.

t-wizzle

Damn the line is down to 4.5.

t-wizzle

I loaded up on Lions +5.5 and ML +210

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Do you think that SF traveling on a short week will make any difference?
    I think its a field goal game and I like the hook.

First 123 Last