rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Fish View Post
    te real PINFISH.......BET WHO...........a folding bills team ...the suckskins........the kc chumps......all these teams have inferior offenses.......also these games were all played at home........the boys in the thick of a fight for 1st place in their division.the boys win going away by at least 14.....
    The KC game was at KC and they had the Giants @ NY until 3 minutes left in the game. So, you dont think the Bills were trying to win? Your talking about a team that beat NE and was still playing for the division last week. KC was in 1st place with Matt Cassel at the helm when they got stamped out "in KC". Your logic is flawed. Can Dallas win by 14? Absolutely, but that team is like betting Notre Dame. People bet Dallas just for fun. Especially in this spot I expect a let down.

GL

Grinder12000
    Grinder12000's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Lions are who we thought they are. A very good average team! It was the media hype bowl!

SoCalFisher
    SoCalFisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3141

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
    The Lions are who we thought they are. A very good average team! It was the media hype bowl!
    Are the niners who we think they are?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Lions proved to be the Lions today.

Really thought the Phins were going to get the job done. I've backed off my original 49ers opinion. Ravens should roll in this situation.

SoCalFisher
    SoCalFisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3141

Niners +3 for me.

First 123