ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I say no...I'm on the other side today.

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    I say no...I'm on the other side today.
    but whats your reasoning? i cant seem 2 see why someone would be backing san diego when they dont have not ONE quality win in there last 10 games

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Took them plus money. Let's get it.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    but whats your reasoning? i cant seem 2 see why someone would be backing san diego when they dont have not ONE quality win in there last 10 games
    Basically, all the reasons you hate SDG are the reasons I like them. These ugly teams that have given you no hope and highly under-performing playing against a team firing on all cylinders seems like a no-brainer, right? Everyone thinks Rivers and Turner are bums and they are losing games left and right to teams they shouldn't so SDG sucks right? I mean CHI is 6-3 riding a nice 4-game winning streak and Cutler has been playing like most of think he can. Well, to me this is an opportunity because I know SDG is better than they have performed and CHI could get a little complacent here thinking they are at home and this will be easy...not so fast my friend. Cutler is more than capable of throwing for 150 and 3 INT's just as Rivers is capable of 300-yds and 3TD's, not that I'm saying that's whats going to happen because Chicago's defense has been playing very well of late. Also, NFL dogs of 3+pts do fairly well and this line is already higher than I thought it should be so the 4pts I got seems like a good deal to me.

I've learned in the NFL that you have to ignore your initial response to a game sometimes, because that's how you get caught in the trap of some of these games. I'm not saying they win this or that I'm even right, but I like this side.

EDIT: They keep kicking to Hester and I'll look like a fool...serious why people still do this now is beyond me. Great field position once again for CHI.
    Last edited by ManBearPig; 11-20-11 at 04:10 PM.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

SD just has too much talent on the team to continue losing, regardless of their recent performance. That being said, I took the Bears -2.5 Live when I could get it. They're playing extremely well right now, and they're a really tough team to change your luck against.

The one thing that SD absolutely has to do better is protect Rivers. This game is already starting to look a lot like recent Bears and Chargers games with Rivers getting smothered and Peppers/Briggs/Idonije just taking what they want.
    Last edited by suicidekings; 11-20-11 at 04:08 PM.

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

chicagoooooooooooooooooooooooo lets fukin goo baby