Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Sunday Picks

CHI BEARS -3.5

Chargers are overrated this year and are missing half their oline. Doesn't bode well vs the Bears defensive line. Rivers has also been playing brutal and seems to throw picks at the worst times. Take the Bears.

SF 49ERS -9.5

"The cardinals look really great this week they just beat the all star Eagles! How can the spread be 10!" The spread is high for a reason. Let down game for a bad team vs one of the top defenses in the league and an underrated offense. 49ers have been covering all year and I can't see them letting off at home against a division rival. This team is for real.

DAL COWBOYS -6.5

Two teams headed in opposite directions. Cowboys won last matchup while committing 6 turnovers, hard to not take Dallas in this situation.

CIN BENGALS +7.5

You can't take the Ravens to win by more than a touchdown. You never know which Baltimore offense will show up- Flacco can look really good one game and can look worse than Tebow at throwing the football the next. I think this may be an upset for the Bengals who hung tough with the Steelers last week.

And just for fun 7 team teaser to win 7 units:
    Cowboys pk
    49ers -3
    Packers -7
    Falcons pk
    Jaguars/Browns u41.0
    Bears +3.5
    Panthers/Lions o40.5

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Love your plays, but you laid some big juice buying the .5 for Cinci & Dallas ? what was your line?

You can check out my thread, you have 3 of my best plays for Sunday... so hopefully we both cash well!

I got

Bears -3.5 ( 2x )
    Cowboys ( 3x )
    Bengals ( 2x )

here is one of my 6 teams 6 pts teaser : (1X to win 7X )
    Miami Under 49
    Cinci +13
    Detroit -1
    Green Bay O42.5
    Cowboys -1
    San Diego O39

GOOD LUCK!!!

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Congrats both our teasers hit!

I didn't lay much juice a bought a half point in the dallas game and I got the Cinci line at +7.5 early. 3-1 either way.

Going to add a couple of plays tonight, 1 unit each:

New York Giants -5.5
    New York Giants TT O26.5