Renojaguar
    Renojaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

Nfl sunday card

The Best Bets (0-2) absolutely stunk it up in college, But I have been terrible in college this year. Did good with the rest. But still doen money on the day. There is still some fine tuning to do with this system. I won't be around tomorrow so here are tomorrow's plays (Morning and Afternoon).

BEST BETS
    4* SAN DIEGO CHARGERS +3 1/2
    If there is ever a time to bet the Chargers, now is the time. they win this game out-right.

SMART MONEY
    3* MIAMI DOLPHINS -2
    The Dolphins have found their goove. They won't come close to being in the play-offs this year but they should win a few more games and try and be competitive next year. The Bills are way over their heads with high expectations of winning.
    3* WASHINGTON REDSKINS +7
    No matter how terrible this team has shown to be in this year, They always seem to get it done against the inconsistant Cowboys. Grossman is back at Quarterback and has already beat the Cowboys once this season and I think the Skins keep this one close and possibly win out right,

STEAM PLAYS
    With the morning and afternoon games, there is no steam plays, Looking at the Sunday Night Game as a Steam Play but will post tomorrow night.

SQUARE PLAYS
    1* MINNESOTA VIKINGS
    After getting blown-out against the Packers on Monday Night, I hope this team can be a little more competitive against an over achieving, below average AFC West team, we call the Oakland Raiders
    1* TENNESSEE TITANS +6 1/2
    Bottom line the falcons have shown they are not what they were last year. How do you trust a team that goes for it in OT on their own 30 yard line.
    1* CAROLINA PANTHERS +7
    I look for the Lions to be in preperation for the Packers on Thursday, they won't be up tp sniff here. They should win but no cover for the Lions here.

Good Luck everyone and let's the MAN in the nuts!

Renojaguar
    Renojaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

well this Best Bet system is not working 0-3 thus far but overall a profitable day. Sunday Night Play.

SQUARE PLAY
    1* PHILADELPHIA EAGLES +6