4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

MINNESOTA +1 over oakland: if you need 1 play to save your year, you have a chance

minnesota 27 oakland 10

shock of the year blow out. watch!!!!!!

i am so sure i am willing to put my entire reputation on the line. i will have a complete write up later in the week. good luck guys, you can trust me on this game.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

i hope you're right!! the more wins the better for us to get a stadium...

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmmm, i thnk theyre better plays on the board..putting your reputation on the vikings? come on

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Cant wait to see your write up here. Should be interesting

Good luck with your play

punkbhstl
    punkbhstl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Does losing Vikings CB Antoine Winfield for the year make it easier for Palmer to carve up Minnesota's secondary?

Weeton
    Weeton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by punkbhstl View Post
    Does losing Vikings CB Antoine Winfield for the year make it easier for Palmer to carve up Minnesota's secondary?
    I think it does. Minny doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell to make it to the playoffs, whereas Oakland is in a strong position to take the division.

Who's going to show up? A team ready to take a strong lead in their division or a team with no playoff prospects whatsoever and who's sole satisfaction is to prevent other teams from reaching the playoffs. Tough call.

My money is on Oak this weekend, but BOL to all your plays.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by punkbhstl View Post

palmer will throw two picks and lose 2 fumbles.

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    minnesota 27 oakland 10

shock of the year blow out. watch!!!!!!

i am so sure i am willing to put my entire reputation on the line. i will have a complete write up later in the week. good luck guys, you can trust me on this game.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL with your play, obviously my moneys on oak, but oaks D should show up, and i think Palmer will move the ball all day

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Oakland 5-4
    Minnesota 2-7

Oakland ROAD AVG: 27
    Minnesota HOME AVG: 26

Oakland ROAD WINS: 75%
    Minnesota HOME WINS: 25%

Now I'm curious to see this guys write up as well.

There are a couple of things to point out though.

First, Oakland is playing their second game of back-2-back road games....they won the first. Typically, with b2b road games where the first game is a win, they usually lose the second. However, Oakland is 75% on the road and with MN's lousy home record this trend will likely not hold up.

Second, Minnesota might have an edge in rushing, where Oakland is ranked 4th and Minnesota 5th. Peterson can explode at any given time. Although McFadden will not play this game, Bush looked damn good last week. In fact, he was named the AFC Offensive Player of the Week. Bush rushed for 157 yards on 30 carries (5.2 average) with one touchdown and had three catches for 85 receiving yards (Yahoo Sports).

Denarius Moore had an incredible game also. He caught five passes for 123 yards and two touchdowns.

In every other stat, Oakland is crushing MN.

Whats funny is that even if Oakland does somehow lose this week, they will probably hang on to their #1 spot in the AFC West because San Diego, Denver and KC are all projected to lose this week....and they all probably will.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Schedule makers did Vikings no favors. They are off of Monday nighter at Green Bay while Oakland has had plenty of time to prepare, not playing since Thursday of last week.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Schedule makers did Vikings no favors. They are off of Monday nighter at Green Bay while Oakland has had plenty of time to prepare, not playing since Thursday of last week.
    Excellent point. I didn't even think of that.

The more I think about it, the OP must be joking.

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

along with oakland's mediocre run d and minny's poor pass d i expect a high scoring game here. a short week doesn't help minny's d either. i'm obviously rooting for a raiders win but i won't play the spread (as i rarely do for raiders games) and will likely play the over.

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

but again oakland will likely stack the line and force ponder to beat them... the nfl gets hella hard to beat in the second half of the seaon

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post

Oakland is better rested and while their run D isn't good....it was made to look much worse by Denver rolling out the option on them. Minny isn't going to the wishbone on Sunday. Al Davis drafted players mainly off of their 40 times which isn't too bright but it does make Oakland one of the fastest teams in the NFL. They'll like the turf on Sunday. Oakland by 10
    Last edited by Mr Handicapable; 11-17-11 at 11:25 AM.