SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

RLM and/or Lack of line movement

Whole whack of it going on this weekend. Sharp lines getting pounded where the public is on the other side? Vegas head faking us novice lines watchers? WTF is crappenin here? I know there are a lot of sharp #'s out there (HOU +3.5 for instance)... around 70% on HOU and they shave half a point at some shops?

Perhaps just over-thinking this shit. Too much coffee this morning.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am not sure why this matters to you.

If the number you have available to you shows value according to your handicapping then play it. If it does not then pass.

Why does it matter how many are on a side or what the Vegas is doing. A line is a line. That is all.

People that worry about line movement do not trust their own cappng ability or have not done their work.

I could not care less what Vegas does.

With reference to the Houston game...... what do you see in that line. The first thing I saw when looking at the game is that Tampa has now played the toughest schedule this year according to Sagarin and the Texans the second easiest.

That combined with the half point and the road venue for the Texans pretty much take them out any remaining equations as a play.

I will see if there is any value in the Tampa side. If not I will pass.

How's that for a head fake.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

isnt houston favored? they arent being given 3.5 points are they..