loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

My plays to get back up after last week...

Had my worst week of the season by far last weekend. My bank roll is getting thin so I'm gonna put decent money on these plays (round robin, 2 bet parlays, 6 bets total) and hope at least 3 out of 4 win.

Tailing Trace:
    Pit -3
    Bal -6.5
    Mine:
    Oak/SD under 47.5
    Bucs ML (+150)

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Stay far far away from baltimore - 6.5. That was such an emotional win on sunday against Pittsburg and they've been very bad this year against mediocre teams (1-3 ATS vs Jags, Titans, Rams and Cardinals)

I also don't like the bucs ML - Houston is the far superior team and they will likely get Andre Johnson back this week (which gives their offense a huge boost)

BTW a good under play is Jags/Colts under 37.5 - the game should have no more than 30-33 points (the jags are an under machine and they're gonna give it to MJ 30-35 times and just try to win a low scoring slugfest)

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I don't understand why people don't do their own capping of games. I never follow anybody else but just try to absord information for all sources.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

i'm only following trace because the dude has been money this season. i havent seen one thread made by him with $$$$$ in it that has lost. and baltimore happens to be one of those threads, so i'm gonna take the money thats there.

brahma i just have a feeling about the Bucs. i like the value in +150 and they are more than capable of winning this one at home, houston hasnt played anybody special lately. and i'm always weary about playing such low unders, if theres any special teams or defensive TDs, it could easily get into the 40's

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    and i'm always weary about playing such low unders, if theres any special teams or defensive TDs, it could easily get into the 40's

dude it's curtis painter against blaine gabbert

it's like watching 2 special ed kids trying to beat each other in a sprint