zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol idk why im arguing with you about Dallas when I hate dallas too. I don't think they'll beat new Orleans or green bay no. Will be interesting to see what the eagles do, what else can they change when they signed every free agent possible? Quarterback has to be next. Way too many holes on that team to be filled in one year. I hope reid doesn't get fired though as it's obviously not his fault, I think he's one of the best coaches in the league

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    You are.maybe 50/50 to get there.. det and even tb.may stand in your way... Atl already owns that other spot
    Bears will get in over the Lions. Detroit is going to go 10-6 at best, and I would say more like 9-7. They will lose to the Saints and Packers and are definitely not built to beat the Raiders with no running game. And the Bucs are not going anywhere at their current 4-7. They're done. Call it more like a 70/30 chance for the bears.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Lol. 7-4. Will be in the playoffs, your 4-7 eagles can watch on tv
    weird how that came back to bite ya huh? looks like we will both be watching tv.... possibly 2 games under .500... a loss would help us both today

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    Even the biggest Forte doubter watching that game had to come away with the impression that Forte is one of the top backs in the league

His combination of Vision, patience and elusiveness is absolutely incredible. There were 3 or 4 runs in this game that Forte made that I don't think any other back in the league could have made (the 13 yard run where he went all the way to 1 side and then all the way back to the other side was spectacular, the 9 yard run where there was an all out blitz and forte still found a way to sliver thru tiny holes was just unreal)

The more you watch him play, the more he you realize he's a modern day Marshall Faulk (not as good of a short distance back but everything else, he does every bit as well as Faulk did - that 13 yard cutback run was vintage Marshall Faulk). I realize Forte fumbled a couple times but that's a complete anamoly - Forte is one of the most surehanded guys in the league so that's not anything I would worry about going forward

I really think he's gonna finish this season with 2200-2400 total yards - my guess is somewhere around 1600-1800 yards rushing (the bears offensive line keeps gaining more and more confidence and their schedule gets way easier) and 600 yards receiving
    bell has picked up now just where forte left off.... just part of the system is all... forte obviously better an above average, but no chance anywhere near best in football..

First ... 3456