romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

nooo...lets get it in the REAL moneymakers...NCAA CBB....soo pumped up!!!!!

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Quote Originally Posted by jakeloftin2186 View Post
    ^^^^ how did u hit the under lol
    He said he didn't. ????

schrome
    schrome's Avatar Become A Pro!

all good Stuboski! you have won more cash than lost, today is another day bro

Poundabooty
    Poundabooty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took bears and the under! Loved the points on a Monday night!! Plus being a bears fan,,, I know they have worked out their O line issues and Jay Cutlers true colors are showing.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Stu.........tell us about your GHOST account that has been banned here at SBR as well as theRX. You know, the account "letsgoout"......the one with the same letters that make up posting name "El Stugoto" (l e t s g o o u t.....same letters as used in El Stugoto).

How did the failed tout business go (remember...the one you named "CircaSystem" and the website was LGOsports.com)? You remember.......the one in which you and VegasVixen opened and posted false win/loss records? You charged unsuspecting dolts and ripped them off..........remember now? Remember going tout and starting out 0-15? That's right....zero wins and 15 losses.

Maybe this will refresh your memory (LGO = letsgoout = el stugoto):

http://www.winnerscirca.com/showthre...LGOsports.com-!!

http://www.winnerscirca.com/

http://www.winnerscirca.com/showthre...the-truth-here

Simple search of letsgoout and posters can read the hundreds of posts for themselves. Bottom line....you started hot, made a plan to go tout, went tout, got suckers to pay, and then started 0-15.........posted false W/L records........and were done.

Have a nice day.

Creative303
    Creative303's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job exposing this scam artist!!

Interesting stuff.

The clown gets hurt if you go opposite of him. Fade this sucker for the easy win.

irish_curse
    irish_curse's Avatar Become A Pro!

they did the same thing on another site, bottom line the guy has been winning people money and not trying to push any tout service but haters are gonna hate and try and run him off of here as well.

William Walters

0-15 makes people money?

irish_curse
    irish_curse's Avatar Become A Pro!

no no no i didnt buy the picks whoever did well that is their fault for doing that, i mean this year he has been making people money with his posted plays on here. i think you knew what i was talking about, i am just here to listen to other peoples insight not argue over the internet about stupid shit. i dont follow every play he makes but if i am leaning a certain way and he is on it i usually roll with him. that has payed well this year as far as the 0-15 i dont know much about it nor do i care because once somebody starts charging i am out because they usually fail when they make that jump

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Stu.........tell us about your GHOST account that has been banned here at SBR as well as theRX. You know, the account "letsgoout"......the one with the same letters that make up posting name "El Stugoto" (l e t s g o o u t.....same letters as used in El Stugoto).

How did the failed tout business go (remember...the one you named "CircaSystem" and the website was LGOsports.com)? You remember.......the one in which you and VegasVixen opened and posted false win/loss records? You charged unsuspecting dolts and ripped them off..........remember now? Remember going tout and starting out 0-15? That's right....zero wins and 15 losses.

Maybe this will refresh your memory (LGO = letsgoout = el stugoto):

http://www.winnerscirca.com/showthre...LGOsports.com-!!

http://www.winnerscirca.com/

http://www.winnerscirca.com/showthre...the-truth-here

Simple search of letsgoout and posters can read the hundreds of posts for themselves. Bottom line....you started hot, made a plan to go tout, went tout, got suckers to pay, and then started 0-15.........posted false W/L records........and were done.

Have a nice day.
    OMG respect man, bye bye stu...

startwinningtoda
    startwinningtoda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 768

not sure

I'm not sure if el stugato is letsgoout,

lgo was mark and mike out of philly and when he was hot i was between caesars and lvh every weekend before he started selling picks and rode pretty much all the way down the cold streak too, couldn't believe someone could go that bad...i mean it was pretty incredible, i kept the stack of 3-5k bet slips as a reminder on how not to blindly follow anyone no matter how hot, and you look at all those and can't do anything about it except shake your head hopefully learn and go on, but it's pretty painful stuff.

i remember reading a post where el stugato said mark wanted to use his picks but he declined the offer?

i don't know i guess, but when things were good they were very good, it's a shame it went equally as bad (if not worse)

i don't know who vegas vixen was, he had mentioned they were working together and just playing the ones they matched up on but if you google "vegas vixen" you aren't going to get much about handicapping lol

leetreaper

Busted, great find too!!!

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol reality will continue to set in, I tried to tell u guys.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

.....who cares?

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

whatever. where u at stu!? whats the next play?

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    whatever. where u at stu!? whats the next play?
    f.uck off hes a cheater

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

damn.... sucks cos I actually tailed his plays and hit most of the times.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    f.uck off hes a cheater
    Dude you're in like 5 other threads calling people frauds and cheaters. get over it. you're obviously bitter about something. maybe no friends? no girl? no money?

William Walters

Well.....looks like after going on a losing streak and being exposed as a fraud and ghost.........El Stufraudo has gone in to hiding or is banned.

leetreaper

good for him

First 12