bandit bettor
    bandit bettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

this monday nighter really a tough call

went back and forth a million times the verdict is went with bears plus ten bought it up 275 to win about 180 and i threw 25 on the money line to win 78

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

I've being going back and forth and at this point I've decided to skip the game. I'll see how it's going for a live bet or half time play.

bandit bettor
    bandit bettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

im actually from philly and i love the birds cashed big with them last week but theres to much value in the dog getting that many points i dont see the birds coming up as big this week they still may win but i think this is gonna be a good game

209Raidernation
    Just Win Baby!
    209Raidernation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

The Spread) – Can the Bears cover as big road dogs tonight when they take on the Eagles on Monday Night Football?
    NFL Odds: Oddsmakers have installed the host Eagles as 9-point favorites against the visiting Bears, while the over/under total for this game is currently sitting at 47 points. Chicago is 1-2 on the road this year while Philadelphia is 1-2 at home.
    Line Movement: The Eagles opened as 6-point favorites at the Las Vegas Hilton but the line has climbed since then. While the spread sits at 8 or 8.5 at the books in Vegas, most offshore books have the line at 9. Depending on what book you use, the total is sitting at anywhere from 47 to 48.

View Latest NFL Point Spreads

Public Betting: Of the 49,500-plus wagers on today’s game, 52% of NFL public bettors currently favor the Eagles -9. This information is subject to change leading up to kickoff, however, so make sure you click on the link provided for the most up-to-date NFL public betting numbers.
    NFL Week 9 Free Pick: Take Chicago. Michael Vick has always had issues when facing the Tampa 2 defense, dating back to his days with the Falcons when he used to play Monte Kiffin’s Buccaneers twice a year. While he did complete 29 of 44 passes for 333 yards and two touchdowns last year against the Bears, he also turned the ball over on an interception in the red zone and put the ball on the ground four times. As long as Mike Martz doesn’t forget about Matt Forte, Chicago should keep this one close and according to latest NFL trends, the underdog is 7-2 against the spread in the last nine meetings between these two teams.
    2011 NFL WEEK 9 FREE PICK: CHICAGO BEARS +9

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I despise Cutler (generally like the Bears though) and have concerns about the Eagles. Took CHI and the points and the LA Kings (NHL) in a minor parlay but I would be off for any wager of major relevance. Cheers and good luck

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah tough read on the game. Any time the Eagles step on the field, they have a chance to win by 2 or 3 TD's because their offense is that explosive. But at the same time, they can make the mistakes that can keep their opponent in the game.

To be honest though, I think Cutler will struggle against that good Phili secondary. It finally seems like the secondary is starting to play the way we imagined they would.