Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

CHI +8 and U47

Do it. 5x on each, plus 2x parlayed together.
    Last edited by Filmoz; 11-07-11 at 10:51 AM.

puckhead31
    Hockey baby
    puckhead31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoz View Post
    Do it. 5x on each, plus parlayed together.
    I agree with both, just worred Vick is going to explode this game, like last MNF...then again that was against the Redskins...this is against the Bears who will probably stop McCoy's run game....

The way I see it, Eagles are going to have to throw the ball, but knowing Reid he will finally decide to run it, and get stopped by the Bears.

Another concern for the UNDER is the Eagles defense...very weak if the BEars decide to run the ball, as for throwing the Eagles secondary can stop them there..

Really all depends on what team decides to do what here. If you ask me, Eagles will throw, Bears will run....+8 is probably the best choice here.

Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Good points. I just feel like the Bears show up tonight, definitely enough for a cover. Wouldn't bet Bears ML, but gotta take the points on this one, Eagles -8 seems like a trap for people who are too much on the Eagles bandwagon and underestimate the Bears. There should be lots of running on both sides, so hopefully a lot of eaten clock. A game like last night's Bal/Pit game would be ideal.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

agree on the +8
    Last edited by ebelisle22; 11-07-11 at 10:49 AM.

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

i feel like most teams off a bye get sloppy without the practice, tackling specifically. So relying on bears secondary to contain vick should not be your main basis for the play. as bears rarely blitz, and pass protection has been there lately, vick will heat up.

offensively on the bears side i think forte can get the job done but he can't be solely relied on(he's been very hot as of late trying to prove his worth, there might be a let down factor here as opposed to vick). feel like hester and knox won't get much action with eagles pass protection and eagles secondary will have the edge given they played the previous week.

had bears not been off the bye, bears at positive points wouldn't be a bad idea. however in this situation where eagles need this win (since they were off to a bad start), its MNF, and bears are coming off a bye. i give it to the eagles, offensively they are too much. i think bears will be stale early, cutler get's sacked a few times, it effects culter and by the time they get things moving(if they do) it'll be too late.

i have eagles 1st half -5 and -2.5 for the game on teasers. believe eagles will cruise 1st half and possibly continue pressing action hopefully without letting up. see a win by at least 10 if not more.

best of luck with your play though. anything can happen in the nfl but i'm going with this view and making eagles the play.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    i feel like most teams off a bye get sloppy without the practice, tackling specifically. So relying on bears secondary to contain vick should not be your main basis for the play. as bears rarely blitz, and pass protection has been there lately, vick will heat up.

offensively on the bears side i think forte can get the job done but he can't be solely relied on(he's been very hot as of late trying to prove his worth, there might be a let down factor here as opposed to vick). feel like hester and knox won't get much action with eagles pass protection and eagles secondary will have the edge given they played the previous week.

had bears not been off the bye, bears at positive points wouldn't be a bad idea. however in this situation where eagles need this win (since they were off to a bad start), its MNF, and bears are coming off a bye. i give it to the eagles, offensively they are too much. i think bears will be stale early, cutler get's sacked a few times, it effects culter and by the time they get things moving(if they do) it'll be too late.

i have eagles 1st half -5 and -2.5 for the game on teasers. believe eagles will cruise 1st half and possibly continue pressing action hopefully without letting up. see a win by at least 10 if not more.

best of luck with your play though. anything can happen in the nfl but i'm going with this view and making eagles the play.
    Disagree on the bye issue, it is a positive more than negative.
    And the Bears needed it, Peppers will be 100%, and gives Bears 2 weeks to prepare for unique Eagles offense, it is so different that a bye really matters in preparation. Discipline, hold your spot, keep Vick in the pocket, etc.
    Teams off byes do well overall, yesterday Atlanta, Jets, GB pounded their opponents, though TB did not cover (last min FG) and neither did Oakland (had 1707 lead then folded like a cheap lawnchair).

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Disagree on the bye issue, it is a positive more than negative.
    And the Bears needed it, Peppers will be 100%, and gives Bears 2 weeks to prepare for unique Eagles offense, it is so different that a bye really matters in preparation. Discipline, hold your spot, keep Vick in the pocket, etc.
    Teams off byes do well overall, yesterday Atlanta, Jets, GB pounded their opponents, though TB did not cover (last min FG) and neither did Oakland (had 1707 lead then folded like a cheap lawnchair).
    people have been discussing this since the season started with new bye rules, you have some teams with success but look at who they were playing.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Arent the Bears like 4-1 after a bye the past 5 years?

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

love the bears +8 but im stayin away from the O/U i could see this being a shootout or a 24-21/ 21-17 type game..