Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Wow thanks for the Colts pick everyone

Looking really good.

But seriously, a waste of my money.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya some people on here obviously have no care about there money. you are just as dumb to follow.

be smart. gamble on your own picks.

nunny
    nunny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 714

yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dumb to follow? Maybe.

It is human nature to be swayed by others. Starting with our parents, then in school, etc, etc.

You'd be better off not coming here.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

like you would do better on your own

loser

nj1035
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    like you would do better on your own

loser
    You must be one of the "Colts lock of the week, best play of the week" people. I'm glad I only put a small wager on it and put my large wagers on my own picks. I just thought the people around here might know what they were talking about.

whatdafuxup
    whatdafuxup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 692

You obviously haven't been watching football at all this year, or you'd know the Colts are garbage. Home or away, I'll take pretty much any of the other 31 teams against them. And on 7 points??? A gift.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    You must be one of the "Colts lock of the week, best play of the week" people. I'm glad I only put a small wager on it and put my large wagers on my own picks. I just thought the people around here might know what they were talking about.
    didn't touch the game. you obviously jinxed the pick

nj1035
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by whatdafuxup View Post
    You obviously haven't been watching football at all this year, or you'd know the Colts are garbage. Home or away, I'll take pretty much any of the other 31 teams against them. And on 7 points??? A gift.
    I don't bet based on capping, I bet based on line movement. Which has won me a lot of money this year.

ridims

its a shame that people come on here solely to gamble on picks that are not even there own. not even taking anything in consideration. its just as bad as paying for picks.

if you were gambling on games, you should make your own decision - not be instructed to do so by someone else.

so far i'm 3-1 today and i'm glad i did some homework prior to the game today. I usually dont post my plays on here because there really is no use for them but myself. There is no need to gloat when I win or put up my picks in CAPS to attract people to my picks - most of people on here use the forum for the wrong reasons.

Anyhow live and learn. I hope some of you take the time to pick your own games and make money based by your own decisions.

gunnersgun
    gunnersgun's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm still newer than a lot of ppl on here but even i have learned the golden rule of sbr: when you see a lakerboy thread with a dog he likes, blindly bet the other side

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

why in the hell would you take the colts???? you have no one to blame but yourself. i cashed atl !!!

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Looking really good.

But seriously, a waste of my money.
    I heard manning was hurt/ out or something. You hear that?

nj1035
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    its a shame that people come on here solely to gamble on picks that are not even there own. not even taking anything in consideration. its just as bad as paying for picks.

if you were gambling on games, you should make your own decision - not be instructed to do so by someone else.

so far i'm 3-1 today and i'm glad i did some homework prior to the game today. I usually dont post my plays on here because there really is no use for them but myself. There is no need to gloat when I win or put up my picks in CAPS to attract people to my picks - most of people on here use the forum for the wrong reasons.

Anyhow live and learn. I hope some of you take the time to pick your own games and make money based by your own decisions.
    Just because I tailed 153 people on here that picked the Colts doesn't mean 90% of my picks aren't my own.

ridims

NO GAME IS A LOCK OR GOY!!! Especially in the NFL!! If anyone suggests otherwise, then they are new and have no idea WTF they are doing.

ridims

Just because I tailed 153 people on here that picked the Colts doesn't mean 90% of my picks aren't my own.
    look at the title of this post you moron.

what do you think many people would think when they read that?

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

anytime someone tells u to bet indianapolis.make sure its the basketball team even though they are just as bad,u would have a better chance with them

nj1035
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    look at the title of this post you moron.

what do you think many people would think when they read that?
    Yeah I see the title of the thread. It's about one game. Where in the title of the thread does it say "All of my picks are based on other people's picks". It doesn't. It only says the Colts game is.

I'm sorry if you're too retarded to understand that.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

who was on the colts, i thought 90 percent were on atlanta myself, easy falcon pick

ridims

Yeah I see the title of the thread. It's about one game. Where in the title of the thread does it say "All of my picks are based on other people's picks". It doesn't. It only says the Colts game is.

I'm sorry if you're too retarded to understand that.
    Its obvious that you needed help with a game that was a absolute big time loser. no chance. why you did so implies to me that you need help picking games as i'm sure you have done so before.

but this was the only game ... right. so go on. be the righteous person you are and read those lines.

ridims

nice avatar btw. great movie.