dlightner
    dlightner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hell anyone can throw a pile of dogs out there. He`ll hit on a dog day maybe

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow.
    i can't believe the hate GG is getting.
    He was nailing play after play after play last season, and had a WICKED run in the NBA's last half too.
    The guy has made money.
    Stop hating because you tailed him and lost. We all have bad weeks.

At the end of the day you are a moron if you tail anyone posting plays, you should be aware of the games you are betting, and be accountable for YOUR OWN ACTIONS.....don't hate because someone is on a rough patch.....I'm fully aware alot of you are going to hit me with negative $hit for this post....but really...we are here to make money. If you think someone's plays are so awful:
    1- dont read the thread
    2- if you do read the thread- fade the pick.
    3- provide insightful feedback and state a reason or reasons you disagree with the play. (aint' that why we all here?!?!?)

Stop acting like a bunch of pre teens fighting over who's got pubic hairs first....

get over it, bad weeks happen. move on.

how fughin tough one can be behind a keyboard....it just baffles my mind.
    some of you should be working 2 jobs and give up on gambling if you rely on others to make plays.

word.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Listen moron, he doesn't make money, he DOESN'T bet the games, if he did he would be down over $30,000 just on the NFL and College Football this season.

cody4548
    cody4548's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope the Ravens can do it for you. Damn!

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by pickemtowinem View Post
    wow.
    i can't believe the hate GG is getting.
    He was nailing play after play after play last season, and had a WICKED run in the NBA's last half too.
    The guy has made money.
    Stop hating because you tailed him and lost. We all have bad weeks.

At the end of the day you are a moron if you tail anyone posting plays, you should be aware of the games you are betting, and be accountable for YOUR OWN ACTIONS.....don't hate because someone is on a rough patch.....I'm fully aware alot of you are going to hit me with negative $hit for this post....but really...we are here to make money. If you think someone's plays are so awful:
    1- dont read the thread
    2- if you do read the thread- fade the pick.
    3- provide insightful feedback and state a reason or reasons you disagree with the play. (aint' that why we all here?!?!?)

Stop acting like a bunch of pre teens fighting over who's got pubic hairs first....

get over it, bad weeks happen. move on.

how fughin tough one can be behind a keyboard....it just baffles my mind.
    some of you should be working 2 jobs and give up on gambling if you rely on others to make plays.

word.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Listen moron, he doesn't make money, he DOESN'T bet the games, if he did he would be down over $30,000 just on the NFL and College Football this season.
    Have you access to his accounts to know what he is doing? anyone can post plays and $$ amounts. Someone might post a $1000 dollar bet, but in reality are betting 1 dollar. If they win or lose, is all that matters....plus units or minus units. Its that simple. If you know this guy is on a cold spell, and would be down 30k or whatever, would you not be better off to look at his games and go the other way?

There is light in even the darkest of places. Dont close your eyes because you cant see....look for the light. My point is that too many people come here to bash people. And lose focus of why you really log into SBR, and that's to try and get an edge in making a wager. (at least try to) wasting time to bash someone, be him up $100K or down half a mil. is a waste of positive energies, and that fat ugly bi*ch named karma comes back in ways we dont' even think about.

Alls' I was trying to say is to stop this hate. use your judgement on making your own bet. and use other posters as a tool, not a be all end all in making your wagers.

so childish. even you, with the name calling.
    Like you are really going to offend anyone behind a keyboard....
    jeez.

f3lis0
    f3lis0's Avatar Become A Pro!

jajaja **** you GG ty !!!

ronaldo922
    ronaldo922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by pickemtowinem View Post

Have you access to his accounts to know what he is doing? anyone can post plays and $$ amounts. Someone might post a $1000 dollar bet, but in reality are betting 1 dollar. If they win or lose, is all that matters....plus units or minus units. Its that simple. If you know this guy is on a cold spell, and would be down 30k or whatever, would you not be better off to look at his games and go the other way?

There is light in even the darkest of places. Dont close your eyes because you cant see....look for the light. My point is that too many people come here to bash people. And lose focus of why you really log into SBR, and that's to try and get an edge in making a wager. (at least try to) wasting time to bash someone, be him up $100K or down half a mil. is a waste of positive energies, and that fat ugly bi*ch named karma comes back in ways we dont' even think about.

Alls' I was trying to say is to stop this hate. use your judgement on making your own bet. and use other posters as a tool, not a be all end all in making your wagers.

so childish. even you, with the name calling.
    Like you are really going to offend anyone behind a keyboard....
    jeez.
    you idiot! you are talking about what he won last year??? if he won last week, you would be like he did great last week, but now you are resorting to last year?????? dummy!

NO ONE, I REPEAT NO ONE HAS HAD AS BAD OF A FOOTBALL SEASON IN ALL OF CAPPING AS GOLDENGREEK!!!! I AM DEAD SERIOUS. LOOK AT HOW MANY GAMES HE HAS LOST.

WE ARE IN WEEK 9! THERE IS ONLY 17 WEEKS IN THE SEASON. DO THE MATH. THIS ISNT A BLIP IN THE SCREEN. THIS IS MORE THAN HALF A SEASON

ronaldo922

why does goldengreek use caps lock in his threads to post??? Can someone answer me this question????? That is all i want to know? Please one of the goldengoose aliases, please tell me why you need caps lock? You are making dumb people that dont know better lose on top of that.

That is an evil thing to do. Making dumb ppl folllow you. You should be ashamed of yourself.

revnecro1273
    revnecro1273's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13172

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo922 View Post
    why does goldengreek use caps lock in his threads to post??? Can someone answer me this question????? That is all i want to know? Please one of the goldengoose aliases, please tell me why you need caps lock? You are making dumb people that dont know better lose on top of that.

That is an evil thing to do. Making dumb ppl folllow you. You should be ashamed of yourself.

dude is an attention whore...obviously...the douche already has a season long thread which he posted this week's plays in and then went on to create a separate thread to post the same plays...total attention whore...narcissism at its finest

leetreaper

Agreed completely, the guy has no life...

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Just Like his GAME OF THE YEAR on balty is AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I CANT BELIEVE YOUR BACKING THIS GUY WITH SAYING BALTY ON THE ROAD IN PITT IS GAME OF THE YEAR WORTHY...COME THE **** ON AND WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPP
    You made about 5 straight posts about how Balty sucked and they win straight up. Classic.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    You made about 5 straight posts about how Balty sucked and they win straight up. Classic.
    If there's anyone who can mush any play at any time, it's this fool. He's the worst.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: revnecro1273

ronaldo922

are u dumb??? are you bragging about winning ONE PLAY. THAT WAS A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE DAY TO BE A GOLDENGOOSE FOLLOWER!

ronaldo922

Oh YAH GOLDENGREEK, SO WHO WAS THE GUY THAT TOOK A PISS ON YOU AND COCKSLAPPED YOUR BLOWUP DOLL?

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Oh YAH GOLDENGREEK, SO WHO WAS THE GUY THAT TOOK A PISS ON YOU AND COCKSLAPPED YOUR BLOWUP DOLL?

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

No Doubt....His GAME OF THE YEAR won with 8 seconds left.Talk about getting gut checked last night.I wanted to throw up and almost did

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Somebody stop this guy!!

ronaldo922

where is goldengreek to talk about this 3 month absolute shitfest???

NOWHERE!!!!!

When he wins, He is the first person to reply to everyone and he shits on everyone.

Dino, you are a child and leading people on, you deserve this.

The next time he will reply to a post is when he has a winning weekend. so that might be never
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: revnecro1273

blue chip
    blue chip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Trouble with jerks like you is you don't take time to evaluate and cap a game. What I am saying is playing 8 or 9 + games a Sunday is like picking a team out of a hat.

You are an egotistical OHONEY who really sucks. Real cappers are very selective when picking a team because it's so hard to find an edge.

Once again people, quit fondling over this loser.

Westcoast0
    Westcoast0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

golgen greek

Westcoast0
    Westcoast0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

lol, why the **** would anyone waste time capping a game when you have a goldmine like greek? if youre wasting time capping it's just for your ego, gg prints money for me

leetreaper

where is goldengreek to talk about this 3 month absolute shitfest???

When he wins, He is the first person to reply to everyone and he shits on everyone.

Yeah i noticed that too, the guy is so pathetic no comment here...

First 12