rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Greenbay and 49'ers today.

After watching a couple videos on nfl.com on todays games, capping on my own.. and reading a bunch of bs opinions on sbr. I really have no idea how 49'ers wont outplay washington left and right and win something like 30-17. its true sf does have one of the best if not best defensive lineman on the field this season. in there last 3 washington is 0-3 losing by an avg of 14 points. washington has way 2 many injuries.. they just wont be able 2 hang with 49'ers today.

on the other hand we have greenbay. Without a doubt the best team this season.. Rodgers pin points his passes around the field at his will. I really have no idea why there are actually some people excpecting an upset today with gb losing. Philip rivers has very good passing skills, guy has 2000 yards to back him for that. with wins against denver, kc(by the 3)(then lost the next game by 3),and min. I mean really?.. enough said. lets go greenbay

rnunez91

Lets not forget. games are about motivation... if 49'ers win today thats the first time in 14 years they have won 6 in a row. Going ever bigger on them now.. lets go baby

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

People are jumping on the Redskins bandwagon, just in hope that 49ers won't show up.

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    People are jumping on the Redskins bandwagon, just in hope that 49ers won't show up.
    hahhhhhhhhh. just found another stat beck is qb today.. teams are 0-8 in his last 8 starts.. LETS GO NINERS BABY.