BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

3* Stillers -3 (-120)

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    like them both...GL this week
    thanks, BigDan! man, should've listened to you on Rams last Sunday rather than that godawful Saints TT. rule #1, listen when someone knows more than you about a game.... BOL to you too this weekend.

rubecube
    rubecube's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep, both of those look good. Wish I had done the over on Bills/Jets instead of Bills -2. I have a feeling I'm gonna regret that one.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
    Yep, both of those look good. Wish I had done the over on Bills/Jets instead of Bills -2. I have a feeling I'm gonna regret that one.
    thanks, pal. for what it's worth, i have that game 32-23, Bills, so hopefully we both cash.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    thanks, BigDan! man, should've listened to you on Rams last Sunday rather than that godawful Saints TT. rule #1, listen when someone knows more than you about a game.... BOL to you too this weekend.

it been pretty rough sledding for me last couple weeks, that was one of the very few i was right on. certainly cant blame you for not going along..

Really tempted to fade them this week, only thing holding me back is complete distrust in Zona.. Honestly not sure why ppl are overreacting to Kolb being out, last i checked he was a fukkin scrub that has had 1 gm all season where he had more tds than turnovers... Dont know very much about Skelton but he cant be that much of a downgrade can he? hell im not much of a downgrade from that Scott Mitchell clone..

If Bradford goes it might push me over the edge as he hasnt had many reps to get his timing right with Lloyd as of yet, he just got out of the boot this week and hasnt really took any 1st team snaps.. figure that will take a week or so once he is right..

Zona run d is solid enough to where i dont think stl will just be able to shove it down Cards throats..Fitz should have a field day if Skelton is capable of getting him the ball..wouldnt shock me at all if Peterson took a punt or pick 6 back to the house.

hell im about to talk myself into this play so i will stop for now as im not ready to pull trigger...

BiffTFinancial

adding

2* Raiders -7

NFL Week Nine updated card
    3* Jets/Bills over 44
    3* Stillers -3 (-120)
    2* Niners/Redskins under 37'
    2* Raiders -7

BigDan

any thoughts on cle/hou? leaning under but considering laying the points with hou as well..

BiffTFinancial

any thoughts on cle/hou? leaning under but considering laying the points with hou as well..
    getting ready to cap that one in a few minutes, will post back with thoughts.

one big lean that i have right now is Cincy +2' -105. not willing to pay -130 to buy it to +3, but think they win outright by a TD.

BiffTFinancial

i have that game as Texans, 26-10. you can fade the Clowns with confidence right now. i never bet against them, but i may take Texans -10' or Clowns TT under 14' today simply out of frustration with the inexcusable Peyton Hillis situation. that team is starting to make the Bengals look well-run.

BigDan

leaned over in that gm but for reasons i can not describe im worried bout cincy this week (which prob means they are money, lol)...

over in tb/no is starting to grow on me...seems there a lot of points to be had in this gm. that said these two never play to over and tb off a bye. still like Saints to clean up the mistakes they made in tb and turn the yrds they got into more points this time around. still expect tb offense to get some things on no d whether they run and set up playaction or get down and are forced to throw a lot.

BigDan

i have that game as Texans, 26-10. you can fade the Clowns with confidence right now. i never bet against them, but i may take Texans -10' or Clowns TT under 14' today simply out of frustration with the inexcusable Peyton Hillis situation. that team is starting to make the Bengals look well-run.

Ive never asked your thought bout Hillis but honestly i never bought the hype on this guy. by week 10 or so last season his ypc started falling way off and then his head got big all off season from unwarranted hype simply because him trucking ppl early on made for great highlights..

far as gm i had score really similar to what you have...prob make a play on Hou then smaller on a hou/under parlay...

BiffTFinancial

leaned over in that gm but for reasons i can not describe im worried bout cincy this week (which prob means they are money, lol)... over in tb/no is starting to grow on me...seems there a lot of points to be had in this gm. that said these two never play to over and tb off a bye. still like Saints to clean up the mistakes they made in tb and turn the yrds they got into more points this time around. still expect tb offense to get some things on no d whether they run and set up playaction or get down and are forced to throw a lot.
    i like the over in both of those games, just like Bengals and Saints more. i have those games as Bengals, 26-20, and Saints, 34-20. Bengals and Saints both on my list of leans. still haven't gotten to about 5 games.

BigDan

i have saints pegged at 31 min but can certainly see 34..have tb at 24 so i thought it was real marginal with the spread although i can certainly see Saints covering...glad that our scores seem to be pretty close..

BiffTFinancial

i have saints pegged at 31 min but can certainly see 34..have tb at 24 so i thought it was real marginal with the spread although i can certainly see Saints covering...glad that our scores seem to be pretty close..
    yeah, like the fact that our thoughts are similar. gotta take off for a bit, wife wants to go for long bike ride and get coffee before it gets hot. will be back in like an hour or so.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

biff make room 4 one pm.. thanks & gl 2day

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Play2 View Post
    biff make room 4 one pm.. thanks & gl 2day
    done. BOL to you today.

BiffTFinancial

all right, finished processing the entire card. here are my remaining leans, not really in any order:

Texans -10'
    CLE/HOU under 41
    Clowns TT under 14'
    Saints -8'
    SEA/DAL over 45
    Bengals +2' -105
    NYG/NE over 51
    Pats TT over 30 -105
    Chargers +5'

trying to narrow down and finalize card and get outside to enjoy the sun.

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Good Luck today Biff. Of course I don't know how much luck you need stuffing you face with seafood in the sunshine.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Rick22 View Post
    Good Luck today Biff. Of course I don't know how much luck you need stuffing you face with seafood in the sunshine.
    thanks, Rick. wishing i'd put 10u on that Wisky TT over yesterday....

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

lol i said i liked ur titties

thanks, Rick. wishing i'd put 10u on that Wisky TT over yesterday....
    i mean TT's i did 9 unts
    INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 5981913
    Nov 05 03:30 PM

CFB
    STRAIGHT BET
    [7353] TOTAL o41-115
    (WISCONSIN TOT PTS vrs WISCONSIN TOT PTS)

519/ 450

WIN
    WIN
    11/05/2011 02:18 PM

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Play2 View Post
    i mean TT's i did 9 unts INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 5981913 Nov 05 03:30 PM CFB STRAIGHT BET [7353] TOTAL o41-115 (WISCONSIN TOT PTS vrs WISCONSIN TOT PTS) 519/ 450 450 WIN WIN 11/05/2011 02:18 PM
    haha, yeah i saw that and just figured that was your way of referring to TTs. too bad 5u is my max bet, should've taken that Wisky TT to the moon...

thanks for that insight on SD, much appreciated. i liked it before, makes me like it even more.

BiffTFinancial

adding

3* Chargers +5.5 (-108)
    2* Saints -8.5 (-105)
    2* Giants/Pats over 51

NFL Week Nine updated card
    3* Jets/Bills over 44
    3* Chargers +5.5 (-108)
    3* Stillers -3 (-120)
    2* Niners/Redskins under 37'
    2* Saints -8.5 (-105)
    2* Giants/Pats over 51
    2* Raiders -7

couldn't summon up the will to fade the Browns or take the Browns TT under, but i have more than enough going on already. hitting the beach, BOL to all today.

Rick22

No way I can go against the Pack - they've been good to the homer all year long. The Chargers will have to show me something before I would even consider them and I have never thought much of their coach.

Rick22

That being said - Good luck pal.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Rick22 View Post
    No way I can go against the Pack - they've been good to the homer all year long. The Chargers will have to show me something before I would even consider them and I have never thought much of their coach.
    rick = smart money

BiffTFinancial

2-5 in NFL yesterday, now an abhorrent 4-10 -19.64u over the past two weeks.

30-32-1 -16.43u on the season.

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

BIFF..thank god CBB is back...i cant wait to start capping....
    got any leans or pick tonight...im thinking Eagles..

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by romoney View Post
    BIFF..thank god CBB is back...i cant wait to start capping.... got any leans or pick tonight...im thinking Eagles..
    you're not kidding. i almost pulled the trigger on beloved Tribe at St. John's but was in a rush and decided to pass. that's the only play i like today. i think MNF is Eagle 28-20, so really close on the spread and total.

BigDan

almost played W&M as well but didnt get home from the gym in time...

felt like a fortune teller when peterson ran back that punt in ot yesterday, gotta love my rams

Phi by double digits tonight

BiffTFinancial

almost played W&M as well but didnt get home from the gym in time... felt like a fortune teller when peterson ran back that punt in ot yesterday, gotta love my rams Phi by double digits tonight
    Tribe shooting lights out, fun watch. considered 2H +6 but passing.

i bet a couple of my buddies 20 bucks apiece on Eagles -8, so i'll be pulling for Philly with you. after my last two NFL weeks, i can't get much worse, so i'll try to turn things around with Eagles tonight.

Limey
    3-3 so far this season
    Limey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Honest question: you can really 'handicap' a game in 14 mins (the time between your two posts) ??

I wish I could!

I'm not knocking - Houston did cover after all !

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    Honest question: you can really 'handicap' a game in 14 mins (the time between your two posts) ?? I wish I could! I'm not knocking - Houston did cover after all !
    two things: first, there is no team that i know better than the Clowns. teams that i don't know as well take longer than Browns or Redskins games (same with Big Ten teams in CFB and CBB). second, i handicap games in stages, so i had already filled in most of my spreadsheet for that game (did most of that on plane Friday), it was a matter of completing it Sunday morning. perhaps i should've spent longer on the rest, though....or just fade the Clowns and the Skins, which i think i need to start doing.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL guys