Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Pound The Pats If.....

Hakeem Nicks and Bradshaw are out. They are the Giants two best offensive players, and as bad as the Pats are on defense, I don't think Eli will be effective if they don't play.
    Last edited by Speedy88; 11-03-11 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Pound The Pats

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

just read somewhere that Bradshaw was a go...no idea on Nicks but he always hurt and usually plays...

Speedy88

I heard bradshaw could be out for the year. I guess the screw in his foot may need to be surgeically repaired on again,

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

cracked bone in Bradshaw's foot but Schefter is reporting that he "should be able to play". hell if i know...

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

don't think it really effects the outcome and/or line. Billick was on ESPN radio this morning talking about he could see where this is a game Belicheck wants to run the ball a lot. interesting take, from under point of view.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

pound the pats anyways...

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

not me. Eli is on point, his stats are pretty nuts this year. QB rating, yards per completion, TD/int ration, all top 3 in league. not sure how healthy Tuck really is, but their D-Line can literally keep them in ANY game.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1956

Patriots ML is the best play here.

The Patriots are dangerous after a loss. Proven when they loss the week before then defeated the Raiders the week after.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    not me. Eli is on point, his stats are pretty nuts this year. QB rating, yards per completion, TD/int ration, all top 3 in league. not sure how healthy Tuck really is, but their D-Line can literally keep them in ANY game.
    Eli is playing the best ball of his career, but w/o Nicks, that passing offense takes a HUGE step back. He means as much to the Giants passing game as most other WR's mean to their teams. He opens up everything for Manningham and Cruz. He typically draws a safety over the top, which opens up passing lanes for the other WR's.

I'm hearing that there is a good chance Bradshaw doesn't play, but I guess we are all getting conflicting reports, so we'll just wait and see. IMO, it sounds like Nicks and Bradshaw won't play.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Pats dont lose off a loss. Pats dont lose at home during the regular season either.

both those things lean towards Pats ML being the play. throw it in your ML parlay/teaser. i would lay or take the points on this game, too tough.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1956

Patriots ML.

The ATS seems risky since the Patriots mostly lose as double digit favorites in their ATS history.