jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moneyline Parlays the way to go?

Any thoughts or strategies on this subject? I mean if one can shoot for 50% and get +odds on moneyline parlays without having to worry about the spread seems like a better option to me...but then again what do I know! Look forward to some chatter in here on this..

Blackkinght
    Blackkinght's Avatar Become A Pro!

In my experience moneyline is a very risky move for parlays. This seems to be even more so for the NFL. Good instance the NO. and STL. game this past week.

jolmscheid

Yea that is true...but picking teams to just win seems like a better chance to make any money at this gambling venture...

CK
    CK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I know some ppl that believe heavily in this. I personally don't love this strategy - I feel like when a bet loses (especially with smaller spreads), they often lose straight-up (ie. there are numerous games where the line is off significantly). And with big chalk moneylines in parlays, you often don't gain that much in payoff while adding significant risk for something going your way...

If I were to do this strategy, I would keep it limited in number (2-3 games), and mostly closer games (less than -200 chalk), but I still prefer just betting individual games ATS.

jess40
    jess40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

best strategy is 6 or 7 point teasers with 2 teams. parlays with 3+ teams dont usually end well.

jolmscheid

Anyone have a good parlay calculator? Also, does anyone know of where I could find a table of the break even % for different moneyline odds? Thanks so much..