One Unit Plays (13-8)(+4.10 units)
Two Unit Plays (7-7)(-1.40 units)
Three Unit Plays (7-11)(-11.70 units)

Overall Record (27-26)(-9.00 units)

NFL WEEK NINE

2-6 dropping 11.40 units in week eight. I think my worst week in the NFL this year. I did not help that I lost two best bets on Monday night. THANKS SAN DIEGO. Back in the hole for the first time in a little while. I love one game this week and I love some teasers this week. EVERYTHING FOR THREE UNITS.

Pittsburgh -3 (-120) vs. Baltimore (3 unit best bet)………….All of a sudden Pittsburgh is the team to beat in the AFC. I hate saying that because I cannot stand the Steelers. National TV + Home Field + REVENGE = WINNER. Pittsburgh and Ben are playing their best football of the year, while Baltimore is really struggling on offense. Big deal…they came back and won vs. a lousy team last week. This one is all Pittsburgh, from start to finish. If I had to make a GOY, this would be it. Therefore, I am adding some units to this game.

Pittsburgh -3 (+105) vs. Baltimore (FIRST HALF)…(3 unit best bet)………….like I said, from start to finish.

Three team seven point teaser….(3 unit best bet)…..risking 3 units to win 4.5 units

Pittsburgh +4 vs. Baltimore
New Orleans -1˝ vs. Tampa Bay
Green Bay +1˝ vs. San Diego………this teaser in self explanatory.

Three team seven point teaser….(3 unit best bet)…..risking 3 units to win 4.5 units

Oakland -˝ vs. Denver
New England -1˝ vs. NY Giants
Philadelphia -1 vs. Chicago

I AM GOING TO WIN EVERY NFL BET THIS WEEKEND!! Write it down.