AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The Saints COST Me some COIN

Granted, I cashed in on them last week, and last week's 2H but Fukk are they folding today.. I took a beat when they played the panthers and the bucks, pretty sure they didn't cover ATS or 2H ATS in both of those, same story today....

FADING SAINTS... HARD TO DO BUT I MUST!!!!

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

yea they killed me vs the bucs a few weeks back and $1500+ today... done with this team

DANO74
    DANO74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2455

Cost me $500 today. Im taking a break from NFL.

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

just lost all my betpoints 2000. also got burned by the ravens game last week. two inexplicable losses.

guess this would not have happened had i not parlayed the san diego aztecs with stanford and nevada yesterday. i had bad info on wyoming. i thought they had an abyssmal record. i should have double checked. i rushed my bet. had i looked i would never had done that considering the teams had very similar records. I would have considered betting wyoming if anything because the odds were so far out of wack, but no i was stupid and didn't check so i got what i deserved thinking sda was facing the lowest of the low.

so i tried to recover my losses with a lock. I tried to recover losses that should never had taken place had I doubled checked on that stupid game. I tought All In the on Saints would recover my losses. It was a sure lock.

i feel like i'm in a solipsistic world and my world is out to destroy me. how in the phucking world did the ravens lose the way they did last week and the saints lose the way they did today???? my mind is blown. i am gonna go crazy. i am already crazy?

thus i succumb to the disease of most gamblers. i am no different. i am all squared up. laugh at me. laugh at me. celebrate your greatness at avoiding these games and being on the other side. you are gambling gods.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Saints Killed me, Both ways, I was on the Under 48, and Breese is calling timeouts with 15 seconds left down by like 17 ahahahah so I blow the under when they put up a useless score