PhilliesPhan
    Cam Newton Overs
    PhilliesPhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Which Team(s) laying more than a TD doesn't cover or loses Outright ?!?! Week 8

Seems to be at least one big dog who kills every teaser/parlay/survivor pool each week. A matchup that just seems so off based on paper that even if the line was -17 you'd still tease, parlay, pick the favorite.

Examples off the top of my head :

New England killed people against the Bills in the early part of the season. The Giants lost -10 at home to Seattle. The Ravens last week -9 to the Jags lose outright and played their worst game in over a decade.

WEEK 8 MisMatch Games where People are tempted to use the "L" word and bet their mortgage on the favorite:

@ Tennessee -8.5 Indianapolis 43.5
    @ Houston -9.5 Jacksonville 41
    New Orleans -13.5 @ St. Louis 48
    @ Baltimore -12.5 Arizona 43
    @ NY Giants -9.5 Miami 41.5
    @ San Francisco -9 Cleveland 38

- Hard to spot this week where the sharps have bought up and/or down in order to hammer another side from my point. I am not a pro gambler though so wtf do i know? Im just a fantasy football beast sick of hearing the terms "dream team" and "wide 9" in Philly and on ESPN.

- Chad Millman's Vegas buddy, Dave Tulley from ESPN's behind the bets insider blog/podcast posted the Hilton SuperContest leader "Iced Tea" (27-8 ATS) picks HOU -9.5 DET -1.5 NE -3 DAL +3.5 KC +2.5.

- Many "squares" probably already parlayed and teased NO, BMore, SF ... highly doubt Vegas would allow any of that crap.

IDENTIFY THE WEEK 8 " PIECE OF $#17 mOTHER +*($*!& " TEAM(s) OF THE WEEK

GREGREEK
    GREGREEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Colts Beat the Titans OUTRIGHT!