lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

lets get it now before its too late

bad weather in pitt on sunday and lets not be fooled theres no way the total gets to 34 with baltimore being conservative with playing calling would to turn this game into field position game and pitt being at home will not take risky chances againist baltimore defense look for running game to eat up clock and look for the offenses struggle with weather conditions, get the money men

bypp
    bypp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

I don't completely know about the bad weather thing. I'm about 40 min away from Pittsburgh and this week was the week of bad weather with temps in the single digits or below, and plenty of snow the last few days. But from what I've been seeing on the news they said mostly cloudy, 30% chance of snow, high of 28, which would be the warmest its been in a while

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

even so the game plan for these 2 teams will be conservative and try to force a field position game the steelers have a great punter that can pin teams and the defense can bury them there, also baltimore on the road wont do anything crazy cause there on the road and there only chance of beating the steelers is playing a defensive style field position type of ball control game , on the other hand pitts play book wont allow big ben to make a mistake in the secondary for interceptionslike tenn did , tenn beat themselves totally outplaying baltimore but baltimore defense came up with the necessary turnovers in the redzoneto keep tenn off the board on atleast 3 different occasions , pitt wont aloow those mistakes to be made they will pound the ball all day with there backs and force the defense to set up field position. weather will just be added plus take it to the bank before weather and sharps force total lower by game time . lets get there money men

bypp
    bypp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

I'm a die-hard Steelers fan, and I think they'll roll in this game...but, I have to disagree with the statement of the Steelers having a great punter. Mitch Berger had that leg injury later in the season and just hasn't ever been punting the same since. Regardless, I think Pittsburgh shuts them down.