Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please share your thoughts on Panthers/Vikings Steelers/Patriots and Eagles/Cowboys

Please tell me what you think about these 3 games.....

thanks

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

over in min/car....minny secondary is bad so id expect smith and cam to have a field day, car cant stop the run so AP should go off, ponder seems like he can make some plays.. gun to my head id take panthers (maybe i will if it gets bet down under 3) but over 47.5 seems reasonable to me.

after watching Brady carve up steelers d last year it either play the pats or stay away..lean over again here...

i would take dal with the 3.5 (doubt hook stays to long)...been wanting to see Murry all year as Jones gets on my nerves, while running crazy on the Lambs isnt all that hard philly has their own issues stopping the run... bottom line is i had Dal winning div at start of year and i havnt really seen much to change my mind, more balanced team, better defense, catching 3.5, have to play Cowgirls....

Ice House

i was thinking

Panthers -3

Patriots -3

and

Eagles -3

I do have a few concerns with Panthers I know they will score points on the Vikings defense but I don't know if they can stop AP. Maybe the over 46 is the better play....???

with Patriots I hate to play them on the road but they should be healthy coming off a bye week and the Steelers are without that stud LB Harrison

I like the Eagles pass defense matchup against the Cowboys especially with the game in Philly but can the Eagles give Vick time against a very good cowboys pass rush? JJGOLD said he wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles don't lose another game

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

gl to anyone betting against vick during a prime time game. he was beating atl by 10 before he got hurt in ATL, one of the toughest buildings to play in

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    gl to anyone betting against vick during a prime time game. he was beating atl by 10 before he got hurt in ATL, one of the toughest buildings to play in

Mr star fukker in the house..

Ice House

thanks big dan good analysis

Ice House

Big Dan what about Cowboys ML at +170.... I think the Cowboys pass rush could cause problems for the weak Philly O-Line

only thing is Romo will probably throw a couple INT's

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

If I played the panthers/vikes, I would lean vikings strictly because of AP. Carolina can't stop the run period, Hightower was having a career game before getting hurt and that was behind a weak shuffled around washington o-line. As good as Cam is, I don't see a guy who has thrown 9 ints coming into this past week going two weeks in a row without throwing another. I can see Ponder throwing a couple himself too though, but the vikings will also be more comfortable riding the run game, limiting Ponder's mistakes.

I think it's going to be a close game in the 20s. Over is a better bet IMO, but I wouldn't touch it either as I don't like betting overs on two bad teams.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    Mr star fukker in the house..
    Michael Vick is the new Dwayne Wade
    Points Awarded:

BigDan gave suicidekings 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

panthers
    steelers
    cowboys

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Big Dan what about Cowboys ML at +170.... I think the Cowboys pass rush could cause problems for the weak Philly O-Line

only thing is Romo will probably throw a couple INT's

seems worth it to me...dal should absolutely chew up phi o-line and be in Vicks grill all gm..whether Romo makes mistakes or not is anyone's guess, Garret has really pulled in the reins on him lately, would think at some point he is gonna have to let him loose again, how Romo responds is anyone's guess. Personally im pretty high on this team and believe Romo for all his faults still gets kinda a unfair wrap. Maybe im wrong but think he will respond well when needed...

Vick on the other hand while everyone wants to suck him off (especially goat milk, lets not forget he also loves Lebron) ever since about week 11 on last season teams have figured him out and he has pretty much reverted back to the atl Vick, who while exiting makes mistakes and fails to quickly go thru his progressions, relying more on his athleticism..something tells me having Ware in his face all night will lead to mistakes, until he leaves the gm that is...

Bottom line going off what i have seen this year (not what i was told coming into the season) Dal is the better more well rounded team, Dal defense is a nightmare, hell they held Brady to 20 damn points, jury may still be out on the run gm because running all over stl is nothing to brag about, that said i like Murry and phi is about the only team in the league that plays as piss poor run d as the rams. Dal one of the few teams around that has as many outside weapons as phi does and Witten will expose phi terrible lb play as well.

I havnt got far enough in yet but it would be nice to know what phi red zone defense is like because that one area where the Cowgirls kill themselves, Garret calls horrible plays down there and they dont execute all that well. I know they looked better last week but again that was against stl so cant really count that..

BigDan

correct me if im wrong but were you not spewing the same BS about "gl betting against Balty in primetime"? How did that work out?

Ice House

nice write up big dan I think I will take Dallas +170