Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does the public get burried tonight on Ravens ML

I'm sure a lot of you guys have Ravens ML in the last leg of your parlays ...... around 80% of the public is on Ravens. Vegas doesn't give away free money very often

The bye week has become a disadvantage in the NFL. Teams are only allowed to put the pads on the players once a week. The Jaguars did not allow a single point in the second half on the road against Pittsburgh and almost won that game.

Tonight they welcome a rusty elderly Ravens team in with a shitty QB. Not to mention a Ravens team who is only good at home. This one could get very interesting. One thing is for sure. Ray Rice will not be able to run the ball effectively against one of the top run defenses in the league. If the Ravens win this game it will be b/c of Joe Fako

who knows what will happen but I couldn't see the public going down in flames tonight.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

devils advocate

Ravens will JAX ass, who knows, we all do GL all

*BEST BET- BAL ML FIRST HALF - 275 $$$$ pound away

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

These two teams don't even belong on the same field with each other.

GREGREEK
    GREGREEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Teaser. Baltimore -4 and over 33.5 lock it in!

gtboy
    gtboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

teasing the under instead and bal. should be easy win for the ravens. jac wouldn't score more than 10.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

no man. stop watching what the public is on. ravens will win the game easily. double digit underdogs don't win outright in the nfl
    Points Awarded:

tombrady gave Goat Milk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

How is it free money on a double digit road favorite?

Ice House

joe the public watched the Saints beat down the Colts last night so they think Ravens will do the same tonight.

Jaguars defense is legit. I'm not saying Jaguars will win but I wouldn't be shocked either.

It just seems like a fitting way to end the football weekend.... all i'm saying is don't be too confident in the Ravens tonight... they are due for a big loss

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    joe the public watched the Saints beat down the Colts last night so they think Ravens will do the same tonight. Jaguars defense is legit. I'm not saying Jaguars will win but I wouldn't be shocked either. It just seems like a fitting way to end the football weekend.... all i'm saying is don't be too confident in the Ravens tonight... they are due for a big loss
    The ravens are not due for a loss to the jags. Check out how many times in history the Jags have won a football game as a double digit underdog.

Ice House

all im saying is Jaguars are capable of winning.

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

It's more like a single digit. 0 doesn't count.

smokeman42
    smokeman42's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would usually agree that the public would get killed in a game like this but this year has been very poor for the oddsmakers they have been getting crushed. Early with all overs in NFL and as of late all college big favorites. To me the safest way to bet is whats supposed to happen and you will win like 80% of the time this year. GL to whatever you play.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I think they'll at least sweat it out. Ravens by 3

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ravens will lose if one thing happens

They don't show up.

My bet is they do. and you most certainly expect them to prime time. If this was a Sunday afternoon game I would be more hesitant but this is Monday night baby.

Any team who can't put up more then 10 points on Carolina doesn't deserve to be called a NFL team. Thats just pathetic.

Ravens can play half ass tonight and still cover this spread.

Don't be an idiot.

TroyGreen
    TroyGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

IceHouse, How will Jacksonville score and how much will they score? I actually liked Jacksonville with the points but after last night I need specifics as to how Baltimore (a top team) will not cover let alone lose. Do you think this is going to go down like the New York (not a top team) Arizona game a few weeks back?

What about the total and teasing the points down towards Baltimore? If Jacksonville is going to win they have to score more than the 12 points they usually score.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    Ravens will lose if one thing happens

They don't show up.

My bet is they do. and you most certainly expect them to prime time. If this was a Sunday afternoon game I would be more hesitant but this is Monday night baby.

Any team who can't put up more then 10 points on Carolina doesn't deserve to be called a NFL team. Thats just pathetic.

Ravens can play half ass tonight and still cover this spread.

Don't be an idiot.
    Dont think they can play half azzed and cover easily, all it takes is a couple boneheaded plays by Flacco to derail such and thats highly possible.

Ice House

If Jacksonville wins it will be something like 13-10 or 16-13.

does anyone know if Jacksonville can stop the pass?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

You guys can't be serious about this being a close game right?

Ravens -10 is a steal. Jacksonville will be luck to even score 10 points. Ravens been good at passing and rushing this year. They are a balanced team and also have a better defense then that jags who suck at passing. I see lots of 3 and outs for the jags with long 3rd downs.

Take the -10 guys.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

If Jacksonville wins it will be something like 13-10 or 16-13. does anyone know if Jacksonville can stop the pass?
    I know they are the worst passing team in the league.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

A veteran team like the Ravens aint losing to no damn Jags on Monday nite!

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TroyGreen View Post
    IceHouse, How will Jacksonville score and how much will they score? I actually liked Jacksonville with the points but after last night I need specifics as to how Baltimore (a top team) will not cover let alone lose. Do you think this is going to go down like the New York (not a top team) Arizona game a few weeks back?

What about the total and teasing the points down towards Baltimore? If Jacksonville is going to win they have to score more than the 12 points they usually score.

easiest answer is jax will have to create turnovers to score...seriously doubt they will be able to drive the field much.. best answer i can give for balty not covering is that 10-13 points by jags could easily be enough to cover the 10 as i dont think Balty offense will do a whole lot against a pretty solid jax d... should be a old fashion slugfest, dont really envision any way Balty doesnt win but could certainly see it staying within 10. Gabbert doesnt take enough chances to give balty the big play on defense they crave, he will be handing off and checking down all night and while no that isnt gonna accomplish much scoring it will run clock and force balty to drive the field to score which im not sold they will be able to do with to much frequency. honestly think balt puts up right around 20 so it comes down to how much jax can score....if you gonna tease bal i would do so with the under as i think the total will be the way most teasers die tonight as wouldnt surprise me at all if these 2 didnt break 30 points total....

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

If Jacksonville wins it will be something like 13-10 or 16-13.

does anyone know if Jacksonville can stop the pass?
    Ranked 9th in the NFL against the pass. Remember too that Flacco isn't exactly Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers either

acampbell2345
    acampbell2345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Jax defense is better than you would think....go back to game against the saints a few weeks back. Saints are a much better offense than Baltimore and jax was very competitive in that game.
    On the other hand, jax is pretty anemic on offense and might not be able to sustain drives. Will need some big, fluke plays on offense or special teams scores. Weird stuff happens on primetime games.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

they gave it away with saints free $$ last night and it WILL happen AGAIN tonight...RAVENS -9.5 easy easy money

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

31-14 ravens win.... I'm praying ravens reach 28, I see ravens having a short field a lot resulting in drives starting at their 40-50 often coupled with gabbert interceptions setting them up for even shorter fields... I really think 27-31 points is solid for Baltimore and hoping we get 10-14 from. Jags who could also create some short fields from 3 and outs and flacco throwing a pick or tow

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

it iss ALL ABOUT THE U.............BALTIMORES D WILL COVER THE SPREAD......Jags are one dimension on O ...Gabbert may be seing stars before tge night is out.........

cheetahm
    cheetahm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4894

Dont post much but i have had enough already

I have been seeing this to much on posts on this forum as well as other forums. Why is everyone comparing last nights game to this one and basing there pick on it, that game last night has nothing to do with this game ravens are on the road jax is at home, nor was at home and ind on the road, people should be comparing this game today with the min and gb game yesterday pretty much the same points and certainly the same situation. gb hot and on the road min not hot at home and the same amount of points. i am going with jax to cover BOL

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I agree, I expect to see a similar game to the Vikings/Packers game yesterday, albeit low scoring. The Ravens will struggle to stop MJD and Blaine Gabbert could be disturbingly accurate for a rookie on a crap team.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

The ravens are not due for a loss to the jags. Check out how many times in history the Jags have won a football game as a double digit underdog.
    historically I bet the colts played the saints better. eff history, i maybe doomed to repeat it but I would rather analyze a 2011 Raven/Jaguar matchup.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    no man. stop watching what the public is on. ravens will win the game easily. double digit underdogs don't win outright in the nfl
    they win 15% of the time
    Attached Files

Ice House

who is going to win this game fellas?

anthonyc023
    anthonyc023's Avatar Become A Pro!

ravens will wax that azz in the 2nd half

Ice House

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyc023 View Post
    ravens will wax that azz in the 2nd half

i take it you took Baltimore

anthonyc023
    anthonyc023's Avatar Become A Pro!

i didnt play the game yet lol

Ice House

me either i couldn't pull the trigger I almost hope Ravens win just so I am not kicking my self all night

12 Last