chineselover
    chineselover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1471

I need someone to explain the score tonight 62:7

Hey, everybody:

I am a new player and just start playing point spread on NFL and NCAA...

I am little confuse the score tonight, 62:7, could anyone please help me explain why New Orlean Saints keep running the score? Is there any story behind the score line? Well, if NO cover, the score could be 31:7 and it will be enough... but why NO keep on running the score? Anything I should know?

They are all professionals, why NO keeps on humiliate Indy like that?

Please help! Thank you very much!

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

the other guys on the other team are making millions of dollars, they'll be happy to see their paychecks for losing still. They got outplayed, and no feeling sorry. Way it should be.
    Last edited by thfootball; 10-23-11 at 10:33 PM.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

no mercy rule. play til the game's over.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

the only thing to take out of this game is that NOR may get overvalued vs. STL next week and at the moment that is one of 2 games yet to get an opening line. i'm sure it will be double-digits. you can probably fade IND next week.

chineselover

so the NFL games are not fixed???? If so, I think GB can Outscore St. Louis at least 40 but GB stopped playing... well, it will be difficult to humiliate other players like that...

I thought there some side betting going on behind this game... maybe not...

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Cause live betting offered Colts +38.5. That's why you see the pounding. Simple math and simple logic my boy.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Guess the Saints could of took a knee everytime after half huh wtf

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

It's simple...

NO is not doing anything special just running standard plays. If Indy does not want 62 scored on them then they should think about playing some defense and not quitting.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Lets be honest, it wasn't like they were running up the score on Indi. They ran the ball A LOT in the 2nd half, Indi just couldn't stop them. Indi knew they were going to run, and NO would still get 8-10 yards a carry.

It isn't the Saints fault that Painter threw that INT right at the defensive back and decided not to tackle him (let him pick 6 it).

Colts just sucked. There is no mercy rule. If they really wanted to run up the score. They probably could have came close to 100 points.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Not saying it's going to happen all the time, it's happened many a time when a team has a big lead and lays off, sometimes letting the other team come back, and even getting a win, which is bs

chineselover

Quote Originally Posted by Blazermaniac View Post
    Cause live betting offered Colts +38.5. That's why you see the pounding. Simple math and simple logic my boy.

could you please explain a little further? some big money must going in on Colts +38.5, which site offer that line???

Thank you !!!

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Saints came out of the 2nd half saying they weren't gonna let up. Let's not forget the main reason was that the Colts weren't doing shit on defense. Seemed like every throw was a completion and every run got 5-10yrds. Fukken ridiculous how poor Colts played. You could see in their eyes that they've given up hope for the rest of the season.

Azn_Degen
    Azn_Degen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Because the Saints were just humiliated by Tampa Bay - an INFERIOR TEAM. The NO Saints are publicly perceived to be a Super Bowl contender and this is a home game back in the dome after being embarassed. The saints were definitely out for blood and I expected nothing less. I admit I had no idea they'd drop 62 points, but I did have NO easily covering and an over bet. Indy should really Suck for Luck as he would be a perfect fit there - especially learning from Manning.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

if u watched the game u will realize y the score ended up like that
    the colts sucked ass

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by thfootball View Post
    Not saying it's going to happen all the time, it's happened many a time when a team has a big lead and lays off, sometimes letting the other team come back, and even getting a win, which is bs
    You're right, football. Just tell that to Minnesota, who blew leads and lost the games in the end a few weeks ago.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

lmfao @ chineselover and his engrish

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

chineselover, it was not NO kept running up the score, it was IND quitting. Don't just look at the winning team. The losing team have to play like professionals in order to avoid humiliation.