ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

ANGRYBLACK cares about you guys...

So I've been making $250 a week for as long as I remember. It's not that hard making 2.5 units profit every week. Anyways, Ive been getting killed this week and went nutso on the Broncos. Yes, I fell victim to the Tebow hype. I was down quite a bit from NCAA and hammered the Broncos with around 33% of my bankroll. I won the bet, but I just got lucky. Imma tell you fuckers this one time only. DON'T CHASE!!! It's us versus the bookies and I don't wanna see us go broke. If you want action badly, and nothings on the board that you like, go **** off some betpoints. That way, if you lose, it's no biggie. My Bronco bet worked out for me this time, but it's better for me to take a -$300 week loss every once in awhile instead of a -$3250 week. I know that it's hard to do, but I'll be trying to stick with 1 unit wagers from now on. And 2% when I feel froggy. Slow money is for sure money...
    Attached Images  

klrqn
    klrqn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

good advice. i bet you were sweating pretty good on that 2 pt conversion hah

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Yeah. And while I was waiting to see who got the fumble. And during the 52 yard field goal by the kicker who missed 2 that were closer earlier on in the game. $100 bets from now on...