sirmartingale
    sirmartingale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early thought on Phi -3(-130) at AZ

This spread is funny to me. The books are obviously not thinking the public will be liking AZ too much, making them 3 point dogs at home, with AZ's vig at +110.

This seems to be a line geared towards the sharps, who I assume will be on Philly hard. The books are trying to take in some extra vig before they have to move the line to 3.5. The Eagles have the secondary to match up with great WRs, and are one of the best blitzing teams which is good when facing a team that passes as much as AZ. The squares will be fooled by the last 2 weeks into thinking AZ can actually run the ball now. Don't bet on that.

Only 2 things worry me. One is that I'm not sure how healthy Westbrook really is, and the other is the always possible McNabb meltdown, but I don't predict one of those.

I just cannot see the Cardinals in the Super Bowl. Maybe this is the year McNabb finally gets his ring. I haven't made up my mind yet, but early lean on the Eagles and the Under 48.

TheAnswer03
    TheAnswer03's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eagles romp. Thanksgiving night X 10

Plu$Money
    Plu$Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer03 View Post
    Agreed

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer03 View Post
    I imagine your an impartial source?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Im all over -3.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I think Philly wins it all...kind of like the Colts did two seasons back when they weren't playing that well coming into the playoffs and rebounded to win it all! They needed Oakland to win in Week 17 at Tampa...Oakland winning ANYWHERE besides Detroit or Cleveland is a total miracle! Asante Samuel is probably the best "big game" defensive back that I've ever seen and their receiving corp is finally healthy! Warner could outplay McNabb though and that place will be jumping.....I can find better matchups w/hoops right now for my money!