strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ravens +130

The team is smoking hot, love there Defense, Tennesse is very good but I'm not sold on Collins, also they haven't playd all together with team they will have on the feild today, due to injuries.

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strict....Lets start the NFL off with a....
    Last edited by bmw530i; 04-18-09 at 01:47 PM.

nobshine
    nobshine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too easy to take the Ravens today.

Good luck.

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

titans get it done

lastinline
    lastinline's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just a question for Baltimore backers

Did all you guys that had Baltimore last week and are on them again today happen to notice how their offense did not do a thing until that last touchdown drive against Miami? Everyone is thinking Flacco is so great but he was only 9-23 or something like that. The defense scored the points or set them up. I too was blinded by how good the Ravens defense was but that game was very frustrating because it could have been put way out of reach if the Ravens offense could have done anything. With that in mind, consider the Ravens had the same problem on offense against the Titans earlier this year, and the Steelers 2X, the Giants, and even the Eagles. The D will have to do what it did last week or they cannot win this game. I cannot find an edge in this game so I am gonna lay off and just enjoy it.
    Just a thought. Would hate to see so many people lose so much money on something that is not as easy a play as so many on this forum think.

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lastinline View Post
    Did all you guys that had Baltimore last week and are on them again today happen to notice how their offense did not do a thing until that last touchdown drive against Miami? Everyone is thinking Flacco is so great but he was only 9-23 or something like that. The defense scored the points or set them up. I too was blinded by how good the Ravens defense was but that game was very frustrating because it could have been put way out of reach if the Ravens offense could have done anything. With that in mind, consider the Ravens had the same problem on offense against the Titans earlier this year, and the Steelers 2X, the Giants, and even the Eagles. The D will have to do what it did last week or they cannot win this game. I cannot find an edge in this game so I am gonna lay off and just enjoy it.
    Just a thought. Would hate to see so many people lose so much money on something that is not as easy a play as so many on this forum think.
    Good post..This game should be very close, Eddie "don't call me Eddie Murphy" Reed....I hope will be the difference. Good luck fellas

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Baltimore +130 is the play for me

andrewaxia
    andrewaxia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ravens +130
    Ravens +3
    Ravens -3.5
    Ravens -7.5

All over a blowout!

mftiuri
    mftiuri's Avatar Become A Pro!