brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Let's talk Teaser Choices This Week

here are a few I love

Green Bay Teased Down to 2 - Minnesota has very little to no chance of winning this game, the packers should win big but you got backup in case GB comes out flat and ends up winning by 3. The Packers are the best regular season team I have seen since the 2007 Patriots

New York Jets Teased to 8.5 - The Jets haven't lost a single home game by double digits under Rex Ryan

Denver teased to + 7.5 - I don't believe Miami has the capacity to blow out the LSU tigers, much less an NFL team

Atlanta teased to 9 - The lions have looked shaky at best since the start of about week 3 IMO. Atlanta should keep this close

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I'm also teasing down Green Bay.

TheNew
    TheNew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ravens on MNF....they wont lose let alone give up more than 10 to jags

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

My favorite teasers always involve teams that are favored by 7 or more teased down. So I'm teasing GB, NO, Balti and likely Dallas once there line comes out.

Probably do another teaser where I tease ATL and Houston up.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

the Dallas line has been out for my book. -13 or -14 i've seen

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

I placed this teaser earlier in the week when the line for GB was -7 1/2. I do think the Bears can beat the Bucs SU, they're 3 dimensional, special teams, off n' defense. Bucs are overrated IMHO +5 included for insurance, and Balt. v. Jags, Balt should cover that small spread after shillacking Houston...:

* Wager type : Teaser
    Teaser : BOL 06.0 Point Teaser

Select #1 : NFL Football for Game
    Chicago Bears 10/23/2011 1:00 PM - (EST)
    Spread +5 for Game
    Select #2 : NFL Football for Game
    Green Bay Packers 10/23/2011 4:15 PM - (EST)
    Spread -1½ for Game
    Select #3 : NFL Football for Game
    Baltimore Ravens 10/24/2011 8:35 PM - (EST)
    Spread -1½ for Game
    Amount : Risking 300.00 To Win 450.00 USD

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol. instead of lets talk teasers how about lets talk disappearences. how many are we up to now? Well let's see six weeks of NFL and you vanished each time so that's at least 6 not including MLB/NHL/WNBA/LOG TOSSING/HANDBALL/ETC

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    I placed this teaser earlier in the week when the lines for GB and Balt. were 7 1/2. I do think the Bears can beat the Bucs SU, they're 3 dimensional, special teams, off n' defense. Bucs are overrated IMHO +5 included for insurance:

* Wager type : Teaser
    Teaser : BOL 06.0 Point Teaser

Select #1 : NFL Football for Game
    Chicago Bears 10/23/2011 1:00 PM - (EST)
    Spread +5 for Game
    Select #2 : NFL Football for Game
    Green Bay Packers 10/23/2011 4:15 PM - (EST)
    Spread -1½ for Game
    Select #3 : NFL Football for Game
    Baltimore Ravens 10/24/2011 8:35 PM - (EST)
    Spread -1½ for Game
    Amount : Risking 300.00 To Win 450.00 USD
    I like it, one that may screw you over are the Bears. Bears are so inconsistent, it wouldn't surprise me if they won by two TD's or lost by two TD's. But you can say the exact same for the Bucs. I think that game will be really close. I think you would have been better off teasing the Bucs up to +7. But if you feel that strong about the Bears winning, I can't argue with you on that. BOL.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I like it, one that may screw you over are the Bears. Bears are so inconsistent, it wouldn't surprise me if they won by two TD's or lost by two TD's. But you can say the exact same for the Bucs. I think that game will be really close. I think you would have been better off teasing the Bucs up to +7. But if you feel that strong about the Bears winning, I can't argue with you on that. BOL.

no you're exactly right, you're way better off teasing the bucs to + 7.5

loopydude11
    meh

Hawks +9
    Texans +9
    Dolphins/Broncos over 37

jk i'm not playing this.. but they're interesting

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    Hawks +9 Texans +9 Dolphins/Broncos over 37 jk i'm not playing this.. but they're interesting

why in the hell would you want to put a dolphins over in a teaser?? Their offense blows

Speedy88

I think teasing Pack down should be as close to a lock as there is. Balti and NO should be fairly safe as well. I think NO will be pretty pissed off coming off their loss. I don't see Jax having much luck with their rookie QB going up against an experienced Ravens defense.

I think the Cowboys open up the playbook to prove it to the media that Romo is better than the Romo we have been seeing lately. And with Bradford dinged up, there is a good chance he won't play, and if he does, he will be playing on a bum ankle behind a bad O-line.

Seahawks I think are a pretty safe choice teasing up to +10. Browns have no been able to blow people out, and the Hawks have played good football since there big loss to Pit in wk2. They should have beaten the Falcons, they beat the Cards, and they beat the Gmen.

loopydude11
    meh

because both teams give up over 25 points a game, neither defense is going to shut down either offense

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't pull the trigger on the Bucs, I just feel offensively they are much more inconsistent than the Bears, with the exception that the Bucs play spirited at home. This game is on a neutral field in London, Bears offensive line- despite the penalties were good against Minnesota, and ran the ball well early, and late, before they sprang up 26-3 at halftime. Last time the Bucs traveled they got trounced @ San Fran. by a similar defense anchored by another great MLB. Bears defense IMO is UNDERRATED, listen they're coming off a great win, a great team win. I only saw two scenarios according to some numbers AND the fact that Blount could miss 1-2 weeks with a left knee sprain, (according to the St. Petersburg Times Oct. 16th) a Bears blowout, or a TD win, I was happy with -1 1/2, took a flyer w/ the GB and Balt. lines which I felt were too good to pass up. Remember this is only a 6 point teaser, only other value I thought of was Houston @ +9 1/2 or Atl @ the same line.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    I can't pull the trigger on the Bucs, I just feel offensively they are much more inconsistent than the Bears, with the exception that the Bucs play spirited at home. This game is on a neutral field in London, Bears offensive line- despite the penalties were good against Minnesota, and ran the ball well early, and late, before they sprang up 26-3 at halftime. Last time the Bucs traveled they got trounced @ San Fran. by a similar defense anchored by another great MLB. Bears defense IMO is UNDERRATED, listen they're coming off a great win, a great team win. I only saw two scenarios according to some numbers AND the fact that Blount could miss 1-2 weeks with a left knee sprain, (according to the St. Petersburg Times Oct. 16th) a Bears blowout, or a TD win, I was happy with -1 1/2, took a flyer w/ the GB and Balt. lines which I felt were too good to pass up. Remember this is only a 6 point teaser, only other value I thought of was Houston @ +9 1/2 or Atl @ the same line.
    whoa, this game is in london? that changes a lot of things. had no idea it was in london.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

ideal teases for 13 pts

saints, cowboys, packers. and ravens shouldnt be second thoughts about this.

just in case this gets trolled up....

REVERSE JINX

Adm. Cowpollock
    Adm. Cowpollock's Avatar Become A Pro!

6.5 pt teaser

NO IND U 55
    GB -3
    BAL -2.5
    OAK +2
    PIT +3
    Last edited by Adm. Cowpollock; 10-19-11 at 09:39 AM.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

MIXED NCAA and NFL
    13 point teaser I feel so comfy playing

LSU - 9
    ARK -2 1/2

Texans + 16
    Saints - 1

$650 to win $500

Whatcha think?

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I think teasing Pack down should be as close to a lock as there is. Balti and NO should be fairly safe as well. I think NO will be pretty pissed off coming off their loss. I don't see Jax having much luck with their rookie QB going up against an experienced Ravens defense. I think the Cowboys open up the playbook to prove it to the media that Romo is better than the Romo we have been seeing lately. And with Bradford dinged up, there is a good chance he won't play, and if he does, he will be playing on a bum ankle behind a bad O-line. Seahawks I think are a pretty safe choice teasing up to +10. Browns have no been able to blow people out, and the Hawks have played good football since there big loss to Pit in wk2. They should have beaten the Falcons, they beat the Cards, and they beat the Gmen.
    the dude has been the starter for how long?
    y would u need to all of a sudden "open up the playbook"??
    definately gonna need to pry the playbook all the way open to beat those vaunted rams
    yea, im sure the cowboys first priority is to show the media how good romo is

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

7 point teaser - houston texans/green bay packers. Houston might win straight up anyway.