MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

New York Jets Host Miami Dolphins on Monday Night

After my loss taking Minnesota Vikings+3 against the Chicago Bears on my thread.I,am 10-2-1 so far for this season with my SBR Threads.The Dolphins are 0-6-1 ATS in their last 7 games overall.Miami is 13-28-1 'ATS in their last 42 vs a team with a losing record.Two inefficient offenses and tow defenses who have a lot to prove and I see them proving it at the opposition’s QB’s expense.I think both offenses will run the ball alot but I hardly bet totals.The Jets are in a funk & the Dolphins are fresh off the bye,~ gonna be interesting~.Miami is starting Matt Moore,who has more interceptions than touchdowns in the NFL,and is making his season debut on Monday Night against a good not banged up secondary of Jets.Look for Matt Moore to make some risky decisions after the Jets get down a touchdown and Matt starts feeling the pressure.The Jets probably have better players.The Mason trade may or may not have helped bring them together,and there is a chance that all of the controversy this week could make the team not be as focused as they should be.However,the flaws of the Dolphins will outdo those of the Jets.Rex Ryan faces a virtual must-win against the Dolphins Monday night if they have a possibility going to play-offs.The New York O-line might actually stand a chance allowing Sanchez to make plays and get Holmes those deep passes he’s been anticipating.Mark Sanchez is going to have his best game of the season thus far,not saying much but Jets will win.Strong passing game and getting good pressure on the quarterback Mat Moore will be enough to power the New York Jets over the Miami Dolphins on Monday night, and get them back to at 3-3. I am going to have to go with Jets on this one.New York Jets 21 | Miami Dolphins: 10 [Jets-7]

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I win this one 24 to 7 and 11-2-1 on my bet & thread. Thanks all for reading my thread and good luck for week 7 of nfl.