EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Learn your lesson!

Wanna start this off by pointing out to all the ignorant dummies out there that swore by this statement-

" Everyone said the same thing last week, Philly is a must win. Screw that, Im fading them."

For starters, I hope you all learned your lesson and learned a thing or two about football. Alot of you guys here throw around the statement "must win" more times than not.. Phillys game vs the bills WAS NOT a must win game. this game vs the redskins WAS. Im sure you all took a look at the division standings and noticed what would of happen if philly dropped this game.. There season would of been over.

Now the division is up for grabs.

On another note. WTF IS UP WITH PHILLY? 0 POINTS IN THE 2ND HALF?!?!?!?

I think its fair to say they are fade material until they show some more reliability.. Sure ill back them when their life is on the line, but not when they are alive swimming in a pool of sharks.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post
    Wanna start this off by pointing out to all the ignorant dummies out there that swore by this statement-

" Everyone said the same thing last week, Philly is a must win. Screw that, Im fading them."

For starters, I hope you all learned your lesson and learned a thing or two about football. Alot of you guys here throw around the statement "must win" more times than not.. Phillys game vs the bills WAS NOT a must win game. this game vs the redskins WAS. Im sure you all took a look at the division standings and noticed what would of happen if philly dropped this game.. There season would of been over.

Now the division is up for grabs.

On another note. WTF IS UP WITH PHILLY? 0 POINTS IN THE 2ND HALF?!?!?!?

I think its fair to say they are fade material until they show some more reliability.. Sure ill back them when their life is on the line, but not when they are alive swimming in a pool of sharks.

The Eagles are on life support and the clock is ticking away. They were extremely lucky to win yesterday and even with Grossman being absolutely horrendous, the eagles still almost gave the game away.

After the bye, they have Dallas, Chicago, Arizona, NYG, New England, Seattle, Miami, NYJ, Dallas, and Washington.

I do not expect this team to win 4 more games.