sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

refs in cowboys/patriots game

How do you NOT call wes welker's catch there a touchdown???? At that angle the ref was looking, there is NO way you can't call that a touchdown. Plus, since it will be reviewed anyways if called a td why wouldn't that blind idiot call the td?

All the penalties in this game...not being biased since I have the over but C'MON MANNNNNNN SMH

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

so in other words you on the over? j/k BOL

whatdafuxup
    whatdafuxup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 692

It's not the refs Bro. Both teams are just playing terribly. Turnovers are fine, as long as they are converted into tds. As far as the over, it was done after the 6 point first quarter.

anthonyc023
    anthonyc023's Avatar Become A Pro!

over 2nd half 26 is the play

sportman1313

whatdafux...i have a feeling that this 2nd half is gonna have more tds, what r ur thoughts? cowboys draining the clock to avoid patriots' offense getting the ball but if cowboys get ahead at any point, patriots will definitely up the hurry up and go bang for bang

i got over 25.5 for 2nd half...hopefully this goes how i think it does. Romo usually has one good half, and that first half wasn't it...think we'll have more scores here in 2nd for sure, hopefully some pick 6s would be nice

sportman1313

AGREED, LET'S GET THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyc023 View Post
    over 2nd half 26 is the play

whatdafuxup

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    whatdafux...i have a feeling that this 2nd half is gonna have more tds, what r ur thoughts? cowboys draining the clock to avoid patriots' offense getting the ball but if cowboys get ahead at any point, patriots will definitely up the hurry up and go bang for bang

i got over 25.5 for 2nd half...hopefully this goes how i think it does. Romo usually has one good half, and that first half wasn't it...think we'll have more scores here in 2nd for sure, hopefully some pick 6s would be nice
    The cowgirls are going to try and have long, clock eating drives like at the end of the half. The only way the over, game or 2nd half hits, is if they get down by 3 scores and are forced to try and score quickly. The odds aren't great

whatdafuxup

If the Pats had put up a td there, It might have had a chance. They didn't and I'm done watching

yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know about the refs, but what the hell is up with the Patriots protection?

Same thing last week against the Jets. Either that or the receivers can't get open downfield.

sportman1313

I disagree with this bro...I feel that the only way the over hits is if cowboys first score a td and get a lead. Only then will patriots show some urgency and start to try scoring, cuz that first possession they didn't even try. But yes, cowboys are taking their time on their drives but atleast going no huddle now. If they can get tds, i like the chances
    Quote Originally Posted by whatdafuxup View Post
    The cowgirls are going to try and have long, clock eating drives like at the end of the half. The only way the over, game or 2nd half hits, is if they get down by 3 scores and are forced to try and score quickly. The odds aren't great

sportman1313

cowboys HAVE to get a td here...if they don't, the 2nd half over is pretty much done and game over is done.