One Unit Plays (9-5)(+3.40 units)
Two Unit Plays (4-5)(-3.00 units)
Three Unit Plays (5-5)(+2.10 units)

Overall Record (18-15)(+2.50 units)

5-4 picking up 3.05 last week and back in the plus. Good thing since I am giving my money away in college football this year. Here is what I came up with for week six.

Detroit -4 vs. San Francisco (3 unit best bet)……….Why not keep riding the Lions. You might say why not keep riding the 49ers as well and you would have a good point. Detroit was supposed to be good, while that is not the case for the niners. I will take the better team, at home only laying four points any day of the week.

Chicago -2½ vs. Minnesota (3 unit best bet)………….Bears a very disappointing 2-3 this year. I know they are better than that. That is why we are getting them at home laying less than a field goal vs. a horrible Vikings team. I really think this line is a steal. This line should be at least six points. I love this Sunday night game this week.

NY Giants -3 (-125) vs. Buffalo (2 unit play)………..Again I think we are getting a real good line based on the NY Giants losing to Seattle last week. Buffalo sure is an improved team, but they are not yet ready to compete on the road vs. quality teams. Home field makes a huge difference in my opinion on this one.

Atlanta -4½ vs. Carolina (2 unit play)…………..I am really loving these small home favs this week. Carolina reminds me a lot of Buffalo this year and I like Atlanta for the exact same reasons I like the Giants this week. Atlanta will keep the ball away from Carolina’s rookie QB in this game.

St Louis +14 vs. Green Bay (1 unit play)………….I will take any NFL team and 14 points. Green Bay has no real motivation in this one as they know they already got the win. The NFL is a crazy game….you never know.

Philadelphia -3 vs. Washington (1 unit play)…………I hate betting on the Beagles right now, but nobody is giving them a shot this week. Right now Washington is the better team, so why are they getting points at home. The line tells you who the winner is. Almost made this a two unit play but did not have the guts.

I am going to wait for the Monday night game. MY pathetic Miami Dolphins are playing. I am not so sure I even want them to win a game the rest of this year. Leaning NY Jets right now at minus 6½. Probably wait unit Monday to make a play on this one.

Good Luck Everybody!!